PROLOUGE

'Red Sunstone' Pack was the most powerful Pack. But it was not because of their pack leader nor crowned prince. It was powerful because of the younger Prince of the Pack Jeon Jungkook who was security head and also the trainer of Pack army. He was a trueblood alpha. He had a very few friends. People or I should say other wolves were scared of him. They called him 'Monster' as he could kill hundreds of wolves at a time.

Yes he was powerful. But from inside Jungkook was a soft hearted person. It hurted him so much that people hated him. He was the most powerful Trueblood alpha. What broke him was his own family was scared of him. They never gave him attention. His parents and his elder brother never loved him. Yes his mother used to care for him until he turned 5 years old. When his wolf came out even his mother feared him and she distanced herself from him.

The Pack and his family started hating him when he was 10 years old. They watched him killing 5 alphas all by himself. It was a very tragic memory for him. He never dated anyone. Even though he was like a Greek God, so much handsome, because of rumours noone wanted to date him. It was not like Jungkook was desperate for this things. He never understood the love. He was foreign to this feeling. He never knew he needed someone to love, to cherish.

Jungkook had few friends. His friends were Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi. Kim Namjoon was son of Prime Minister. And Min Yoongi was a son of royal physician. Both of them were alphas. Namjoon was mated with Jin. And Yoongi was mated with Jimin. Jin and Jimin both were very kind. Besides Namjin and Yoonmin there was noone to love Jungkook. They treated him like their small brother. But because of their work and other responsibilities they couldn't meet. There was two more persons who admired Jungkook So much. It was a young alpha who was Jungkook's assistant in work. Soobin. He was vice general of army. He never left Jungkook's side and always followed him. Jungkook also adored Soobin. But as he was introvert He did not voice out his adoration. And the other one was Omega... Son of the royal Priest. He was straightforwqrd... He never liked crowned Prince... He thinks Jungkook is more capable of becoming the Head Alpha. Jungkook had some people in his life who truly loved him and cared for him....

*
*
*

On the other side there was a rare male pureblood omega in 'Blue Moonstone' Pack. The Pack was known for it's elegance, beauty and wealth. 'Kim Taehyung' was an elder son of King. He was that rare pureblood omega. But he was considered as cursed. Everyone hated him since his birth. He was the most beautiful creature in the entire universe. But he was a cursed beauty according to the pack members. His mother died while delivering him and his Father married another women. Noone ever cared for him. When his second mother gave birth to his younger alpha brother everything became worst. Taehyung's wolf never submitted itself infront of any alpha. It agitated alphas. Many rumours started because of this. Taehyung never experienced Love and care. He was a warrior. He learned many military skills. He was innocent but he turned cold because of others. Noone ever saw him smiling. He never smiled. He had high self esteem and self respect. There was noone for Taehyung. He was alone and cold.

*
*
*

Let's dive in the beautiful Love story of this two who never experienced love... Can two broken souls heal each other? Can they love each other after everything?