8

Jungkook had his armed wrapped around Taehyung. They were sitting on their bed.

"Can't anyone else go?" Taehyung asked.

"They can't... I am responsible for pack's security..." Jungkook said.

"Don't get hurt..." Taehyung said.

"I won't... And I am trueblood, I heal faster..." Jungkook said.

"That doesn't mean you could get hurt..." Taehyung said with a glaring pout. He was looking cute. Jungkook chuckled.

"Ok My Highness..." Jungkook said.

"I'll be waiting for you... Take care of yourself..." Taehyung said.

"I will... You too take care... I will try to be back as soon as possible..." Jungkook said.

"I am going with Soobin and Namjoon Hyung... You can spend time with Jin hyung, Jimin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Yeonjun... You can go to library... Do whatever you like..." Jungkook continued. Taehyung nodded.

"And I promise we will go wherever you want once I am back..." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled.

"I will miss you..." Taehyung said.

"I will miss you too... Take a rest for sometime, I will be back..." Jungkook said.

"If I am sleeping, wake me up... I want to say Goodbye..." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and kissed his forehead. Jungkook went outside and Taehyung laid on his bed. Taehyung was tired.

After some hours Jungkook came inside their chamber. It was almost evening. He needed to go. He sat on the bed where Taehyung was sleeping peacefully. Jungkook caressed his forehead.

"Wake up Tae..." Jungkook said while pecking Taehyung's forehead. After sone moments Taehyung woke up. He saw his Alpha who was ready to go.

"I have something for you in the art room... I started making it yesterday night... I have completed it... I hope you'll like it..." Jungkook said.

"You should have rested... Such a bad mate I am... I thought you had some work..." Taehyung said.

"You are the best mate... It's your wedding gift... Take care..." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded.

"Take care Jungkook and I am waiting for you... Come back soon..." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and embraced Taehyung. Taehyung fought back with his tears. He stared into Taehyung's eyes. Honestly he was going to miss his mate. Taehyung was not better. Jungkook tightly hugged him not wanting to let go. Taehyung was overwhelmed by all the emotions. After breaking the hug Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead. He let his lips linger there for some moments. Taehyung closed his eyes in bliss. Taehyung pecked Jungkook's cheeks and blushed. Jungkook wanted to kiss Taehyung but he knew it was not the right time. Then Jungkook left.

Taehyung skipped towards Jungkook's art room. He looked at the new painting. It was him. Taehyung's painting. Taehyung felt beautiful. It was a perfect drawing. Jungkook drew him like an angel. There was a note with it...

"My dear mate,
Tae you are my blessing...
I know it has been only some days... But you have become the most important part of my life... I will miss you...
-Your mate."

"You are most important for me too Jungkook..." Taehyung mumbled.

It was night time. Taehyung had his dinner with Jin as Namjoon was also gone with Jungkook. They talked for sometime. Taehyung learned about many things regarding Jin and Namjoon. Jin also told him about Jungkook's favourite food. After some time Jin left as he had some work.