Chapter 13

TW: swearing, mature content, negative mental health, alcoholism.

(A/n: if you are interested in Teen Wolf, please read my fanfiction 'Bad Liar' as I am doing most regular updates between that and this book. It's on my profile if you want to check it out, thank you for reading guys.)

Song: if you think i'm pretty
Artist: Artemas

Layla's pov:

The soft fabric embraces my body as I lay encapsulated on top of the smooth, deep-black, velvet duvet. I outstretch my arms and collide them into the neck of my husband, he's leaning over my body, his fingers tracing over the outlines of my new tattoos as he holds himself up with his spare arm. I wrap my wrists around the back of his head and tug lightly on the short hairs a top of his head. Pushing his head down to be parallel with mine, his lips collide with mine; rough and with passion.

"Fuck, Eric." I groan, my back arching so far that my chest touches his. I feel the wetness of his tongue slide from my mouth, down my clenched jaw and start to glide along my throat. "I love you so mu— fuck!" My voice is barely a whisper as my hands grip his head harder. Pulling him once again as close to me as I possibly can.

His nose caresses the sweet spot on the right of my throat; I feel his smirk radiate over my skin, "You like that, baby girl?" My shirt is already slightly lifted (showing my stomach but covering my tits) from earlier when Eric was tracing my new tats. I nod nonchalantly, one of my hands falling to my side as my leg wraps around his waist. "Tell me what you want, baby. What do you want me to do to you?"

His voice is deep and malicious, but in a hot way. It's weirdly sadistic when his nails scrape along my hip bones, as if the pinkish-lines were marking me. "Tell me, gorgeous. What do you want?"

An involuntary moan escapes my lips as he suddenly pins me back down against the sheets, he's glaring down at me before capturing my lips again. Our tongues collide and fight against one another as if we hadn't as much as touched each other in years, let alone a day or so.

"Fuck me, baby. Eric, fuck me so hard." I pant, my hands reaching up to pull his black t-shirt off. Easily, it slides off and gets thrown onto the floor. A beam of sunshine floods through the window and strikes against Eric's eyes— it only lasts for a second but I take that time to admire the sparkle in his eyes. His eyes are so beautiful, about fifty different shades of grey— very fitting for his sex drive to be honest.

"Only of you insist, darling." He all but sneers, ripping my top off. The tearing sound echos throughout the room. Suddenly, all attempts at being slow and soulful have flown out of the window and it seems as if the world is about to end and it's our last time together.

My fingers fiddle with his the large buckle on his belt as I try to loosen it, my bra and top have been ripped off and flung god knows where. "You need any help, darling?" Eric asks me in a taunting tone, his eyes cascading down on my struggling fingers. I shake my head but after another couple of seconds of me wrestling with the leather, he tuts menacingly. It sends chills across my body, shaking my bones as he brings my lips back up to his in a sloppy kiss. Quickly, on his own, he unbuckles his own belt and slides his trousers and boxers down his legs and strips his socks from his feet.

I sit against the head of the bed waiting for him, my eyes wide and taking in every muscle as he flexes them in front of me. "Like what you see, baby?" He asks, grabbing my legs and pulling me underneath him once again.
"Always." I mutter, my hands trailing down his chest. As they lightly squeeze his abs.
"You remember the safe word? Cause I'm not going slow tonight." He asks, pecking a light kiss on my forehead before pulling away to let me answer.
"Yeah." My hips grind against his thigh as I try to create any form of much needed friction. "It's red." I mumble annoyed when my waist is pushed into the bed again. He stops me moving. And for a moment everything is still and everything is silent.