6. Call me by your name

Clean skin like a diamond, nose like a petal, soft cheek, rosy lips...

I can’t tear my eyes off the mirror just following the smallest of details. Seokjin’s glistening eyes and strong jaw, his impossibly flawless profile, the cords in his neck, his arms, visible nerves of his arms, and his crooked fingers. Broad shoulders and an easy sprawl of his legs, revealing a sizable bulge at his crotch.

I was listing every feature of his body looking at the mirror. Dressing up in formal attire perfectly like he always did.

I huffed and removed the tie around the neck and messed up the hairstyle. 

Perfect.

Now Seokjin is not looking the way he used to.

But, he is not looking bad, matter of fact, he is looking amazing.

His black shimmering hair with messy bangs on his forehead, and his skin look good and glowing. The three-piece suit is hugging him in all the right places, making his shoulders look wider and his waist smaller.

And I smiled to myself. What am I doing?

"Hyung???" 

Ahh, this brat... He will never let me do my things peacefully. 

"Open the door, Jin Hyung"

It's Jungkook, he called out again banging on my bedroom door repeatedly.

"Wait, Coming" I grunted.

I opened the door and sighed loudly, "What?"

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped looking at me from up to down, "Ohh, so you decided to go out,

finally?" 

He crossed his arms and looked into my eyes, "and what's with the hairstyle", he added squinting his eyes

"Yeah", I walked by him going straight towards the kitchen, avoiding the other question.

"Hey, You alright now? It's been two days since you locked up yourself, only coming out to eat. you never did that before", he stared at me like I was hiding something from him. 

But of course I am.

"There's nothing to tell you about, Jungkook, I am just tired" I answered anyway.

"is that your boss who is giving you a hard time" He squinted his eyes in frustration, like he was ready to fight with Seokjin's boss, that meant me. I laughed internally what possibly he can do?

"No, He is not. Actually He is a nice guy," I said smiling.

"See... I knew, there was something fishy" He uttered, "You are smiling after mentioning his name".

I sighed still smiling and left my room after him.

"Do we have something to eat?" I asked.

He turned to me and again gave a strange look but again turned back anyway moving towards the kitchen, "Yes, Yoongi Hyung prepared before going to the office"

"I am glad, Yoongi is a really great cook" I mumbled and ate still smiling and ignoring someone's strange look.

-----

It was an indifferent feeling, sometimes happy, sometimes scared, terrified sometimes, mostly terrified,... when I was on the way to the office, 

my office.

I reached, finally, gathering all my strength to face Seokjin. I don't know how he will react, maybe like last time. angry? 

I breathed deeply to go on.