24. Love or Imfatuation???

Author's Pov.....

Tae asked you to tell your heart out... You thought and then,

"Tae,, I don't know anything after saying all this how you'll react but I can't keep it to myself anymore.. "

Tae: I told you right that I won't mind anything.. And we're friends you know
(Somewhere Tae is feeling Nervous and guilt, for the first time, coz he knows that he is going to be the reason of her heart break..)

Y/n: The very first time I saw you in hospital, was the moment I-I ... (hesitating) felt something for you.. Then, I used to adore you secretly.. I used to get stomach butterflies around you... Then I confessed you as my crush... And I never thought I would ended up with you like this.. When you started taking care of me as your responsibility, I just can't resist myself from fallen in love with you.. May I don't know the meaning of Love, may I'm immature , may I'm a teenager, buy still I... I.... I LOVE YOUUU TAE !!!!! ( eyes are closed but teary , lips are in a thin line, sobbing...)

Indeed He knew it, but still A strike of sudden confession engulfed him ...
It's pin drop silence all over. Only Your sobbing sound is audible.
Tae is finding what to say... How to say... He doesn't feel like that till now for you... Finally he spoke,,

Tae: Y/n !! Tomorrow we'll go for your admission .. (With a blank face)

(Your heart is aching)
Y/n with disbelief is her eyes: Butttt... Taeee... What ,, what I told you (tears rolling down of cheeks),, you won't....

Tae: I listened it , but you calm down,, I won't say anything now,, coz you won't get my any words now... My every word will be against your thoughts, you'll ended up being more desperate than ever to get me... Yesss!! So, Don't Fight with your emotions.. You said I listened.. Go with the flow, one day you'll get it by yourself ..... If the love for me is pure, then it'll stay forever, but if this is an infatuation then it'll go away within the time.. Leave everything on time... Go to your room.. Thank you for the hot chocolate ... I'll bring the dinner in your room. Hmm! (forcefully smiled when lips made a thin line)

Y/n : Can't youuu tryyy onc...
Tae: Y/n ! I told you not to think!! Go!!
Y/n ( tears rolling down, you remains silent ) : Hm hmmm...

You left his room,,,,,

He's feeling bad, he's feeling guilt..

[A/n : But, Gaining any feelings is not a matter of joke.. Sometimes, it can happen at first sight or sometimes it may never happen though how much you try... You'll never know when you'll be in love ,, untill the person you love disappears from your life...]

He leaned back to his couch and thought about something before dialing a number on his phone... He talked few minutes then cut it.. And said,,

"....I'm sorry Y/n ! But I'll have to do it !! It's for you and your well being... I hope you'll get it one day.... "

Y/n plopped on the bed, crying mess, her feelings are hurt, it's her first love, she doesn't want to leave it... She is not ready to accept that Tae won't be her.. She is hurt, she is feeling restless , her panic striked her badly, she couldn't breath , at the right time, Tae entered to the room to check on her,,

Tae: Y/nnnn!!!! (ran towards you)
Y/n trying to take oxygen....

Tae: breath breath !!! you can you can!! (He kept creasing her back when holding her shoulder) ... He felt that she is now getting slowly normal...

Y/n is now crying again in fear of losing him , and the next move of her kept Tae stunned, when she hugged him around his waist tightly, and Tae was standing near the bed while y/n was sitting at the age of bed... Tae thought he should comfort her for now... So he just patted on her....

Tae to himself : She is pure, she is too innocent , top sensitive to handle this , oh godd, tommorow what gonna happen!! *sighed*

Tae: Y/n !! Pleasee.... Ok.... Listen, I'll never leave you, you're my responsibility, To make your future brighter I'll do everything that is needed for you! Ok! For now just focus on present and from tomorrow the focus should be on your Studies... I'll be right beside you always...

Y/n didn't utter a single word... She unwrapped her hands from his waist , she just kept sitting on the bed when Tae took the dinner , she ate that ,, a pure heavy silence covered up the room.. From evening a lots of things has happened !!
Tae bid her a good night...
Tae: y/n!! Good night...
Y/n: Hmm.. Good night....

Tae plopped him in his bed thinking about the incident the confession just made him speechless , while Y/n also kept thinking about it, when sleep emeresed her eyes... Tae couldn't find the reason of his restlessness for this... Why is he feeling the pain... But finally he also slept....

It's the end of weekend... Tomorrow Tae has his office plus admission
of y/n !!

See you in next chapter...
Kuch jyada hi rona dhona ho rahi hai 🙂🤪 !! Let's see what happens next!!! Keep reading.. Love youuu..... ❤✨