surprising him

Riley's point of view

I decided to explore the city before I headed to where the concert would be when I seen Jared and the others sitting inside a restaurant, I tried not to let them see me but Jared noticed me so I decided to let him know that I didn't want them knowing that I was here so I motioned for him to keep quiet by putting my finger in front of my lips and gestured him to hush which made him laugh, I seen Andrew look out the window but I hid before he could see me.

I watched as they walked past me and heard Jared say something along with Andrew agreeing with him.

Jared: I wish Riley could be here, she would love seeing the sights.

Andrew: I know, which reminds me that I need to call her and see how things are going back home.

I turned my phone on vibrate and decided to find a quiet place so he wouldn't suspect anything so I found an area where I could still see him while I continued hiding.

Riley: hello?

Andrew: hey baby bear.

Riley: hey baby, I miss you.

Andrew: I miss you too, I'm sorry for not calling you sooner but we've been busy.

Riley: I'm just happy that you're okay, I was worried about you and the guys.

Andrew: I wish you were here.

Riley: I wish I was there too, I can't wait to be in your arms again.

I noticed that he was about to say something when I seen Marc approach them and rushed them into a car.

Andrew: I have to hang up baby, I will talk with you later.

Riley: I love you.

Andrew: I love you too baby bear.

I watched as he hung up the phone and quickly got inside the car and watched it drive away from the area and out of my sights, I walked back to the hotel room that I had paid for and got a shower before I headed to the concert hall and meet up with the guys, I just hoped Jared wouldn't ruin the surprise that I had for Andrew.

After I got to the concert hall, I was quickly taken to an area where I could hide after I sent a text to Jared who agreed to help me surprise Andrew.

Jared: give us twenty minutes and head to the tour bus, I will have the guys leave long enough for you to sneak inside the bus and hide.

Riley: thank you for helping me out Jared, I was worried you would ruin my surprise.

Jared: I knew you want to surprise him and he's been acting like a lost puppy without you here so...

I heard someone yelling for him and I quickly hid inside a storage room and heard him and Andrew talking.

Andrew: what are you doing man, we are heading to the stage so we can rehearse.

Jared: sorry dude, I was clearing my head before we headed to the stage.

I heard his heavy footsteps leave the room and Jared opened the door and made sure Andrew wasn't nearby listening to what we were saying.

Jared: now will be your only chance, head to the tour bus. His room is in the very back of the bus, hurry before he sees you.

Riley: thank you Jared.

I quickly and quietly walked to the tour bus with his help and stepped inside the bus then walked to the bedroom in the back and hid in the closet, luckily he wasn't using it so I decided to hide here until he come into the room.

I watched as he laid down on the bed after he shut the door, I made sure my phone was on silent when I seen him grab his phone, he sent me a text stating how much he missed me and wished I was with him. I quickly responded back telling him the same thing and seen him roll onto his back and let out a deep sigh. I was about to walk out of the closet when I heard someone knock on the door before they walked into the room when I heard Elliot talking to him.

Elliot: me and Jared had the driver pull over to a restaurant, do you want anything?

Andrew: yeah, get me two orders of the usual. I'm starving and get two drinks to go with it.

Elliot: alright man...

I waited for him to leave the room and seen Andrew walk towards the door as he closed it and I climbed out of the closet when I heard the door shut and heard him say something.

Andrew: I miss her being here...

Riley: Andrew...

He slowly turned around and seen me standing next to the bed, he didn't say anything as I watched him walk towards me and gave me a hug.

Riley: I missed you.

Andrew: when did you get here and how did you manage to sneak by me.

Riley: I've been here since yesterday and Jared helped me.

Andrew: that explains why he's been acting weird since yesterday. Did he know the whole time?

Riley: not at first but he seen me yesterday while I was exploring the city which was when I spoke with you on the phone after you guys were at the restaurant eating.

I felt him place his lips on mine and I kissed him back.

Andrew: I'm glad you're here...

Riley: me too...

I was about to tell him about the pregnancy when I seen Elliot open the door and placed the food in front of Andrew.

Elliot: I got four orders for you Andrew, so Riley could eat also since Jared told me that she was here.

Riley: thank you Elliot.

Elliot: you're welcome, enjoy the food. I will make sure nobody bothers you two so you can spend time alone.

Andrew: thanks man...

I watched as he shut the door after he left and Andrew locked it while I closed the curtains near the bed so we wouldn't be seen by people driving by. I knew that he would probably want to share a hotel room since I was here with him and I brought my things with me just in case he wanted me to share a room with him, we finished eating and headed back to the hotel and paid for a room for both of us to share while the guys got a room to themselves.

After we got a shower, I laid down next to him and felt his arms wrap around my waist as he held me close. I suddenly remembered that I was going to tell him the good news.

Riley: Andrew...?

Andrew: yeah baby bear...?

Riley: I'm pregnant...