chapter 2

Years passed and Deku started to get made fun of because everyone thought he was a weak little boy. By the time he was 13 he could beat a bunch of super strong guys, but he never shared this with anyone but his family. He didn't want anyone to know of his strength ever so he kept it from others. 

One day as school had just ended he pulled out his phone to see a text from his mother.

deku's pov

MOM

'hey sweetie all of us need to talk, please come home as soon as you can its important'                       'there should be a car outside your school waiting for you, there are a few guards as well' 

                                                                                                                                                                                   ME 

                                                                                'sure i'll come home now, be there soon love you!'

'love you too hun'                                              

as i looked out the window, sure enough there was one of the many back cars we owned in front of the school waiting for me. as i got up to leave 3 people were standing in my way.  Kacchan was standing in the middle with his two 'friends' on the sides who I haven't even learned the names of and don't plan on it. The two started saying things about me, lightly pushing me around. Normally I would suffer through it until they left but today mom needed me home so I had to leave. 

" Guys please m-move I have to g-go" I said trying to stutter as i always do, just to make more reason for them to think I'm weak, but then Kacchan spoke. " Oi nerd, think you have the balls to speak to me like that?" *ding* I looked down at my phone again to see my mom texted asking if I was in the car yet. As the other two were pushing me again and again my mom called me.    

-otp-

"hey Izu I'm passing the phone to your father." 

" Izuku please come home. I know you might be busy now, but i think you might want to be here when you take my place." 

The boy's face lit up with joy after hearing those words. 

                                                                                                                                                            " Really?! It's time??"

" Yeah so go ahead and leave that dump of a school however you want to. you already are smarter than most people way over your age." " See you home soon, bye son." 

                                                                             the call was over

I had a smile on my face until i heard those brats calling me names again. i swear to god if i could- right! its my last day! I'm never seeing these people again if ever!! " HEY DEKU" the one with grey hair shouted in my ear catching me by surprise, but as an instinct from my training and the fights I've been in I slammed the brat to the ground in a flat second. Just for some fun. I said " Shut the fuck up i can hear you fine." coldly. As i got back up and let go of the bastard's shirt, I grabbed my things and was walking out of the classroom looking around without moving my head to make it clear. seeing people stunned standing there in shock was the best🤣

As I walked out of the building there was already a big group of people following me out, but also a big group in front of my car. All I wanted was to get home as soon as I could. When the guards saw me 2 of them were fast to stand behind me walking towards the car while the others moved people out of my way for me. 

Once i was in the car sitting down ready to go some guards went on the other cars and one went to the driver seat of mine. I looked out the window to see everyone's shocked faces but my favorite one was Kacchan's. it was fucking hilarious! 

( the picture at the top is what he looked like just in his middle school uniform and without blood on him)

 Bakugo's pov

What... What just happened? Did the nerd... did he just..? Wait what's going on?!  After a while of everyone just standing there saying and doing nothing people started slowly walking away, clearly talking about what just happened. 

Soon I found myself in front of my house confused about everything. when did deku learn to fight like that? when did he get strong enough too? was he always this strong? Questions like those swam around in my head plus many more. but what bothered me was I had no answers for any  of them.

chapter 2 done! 

hope you enjoyed this! i think i'll try and get as many chapters done tonight as i can before i go to bed for school tmw. goodbye and cya in the next chapter pookies!