𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋.

𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.

today i'll be discussing a far more serious and troubling topic today then last time. i wanted to make this for the people who are struggling. struggling with anything, really. but specifically suicidal thoughts/actions and/or self-destructive thoughts/actions.

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒/𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

this is gonna sound like a total cliche, but don't commit suicide. im not gonna be like the other people and say "life is beautiful and worth living" but really it isn't. life has it's ups and downs, and i can tell you're at your lowest. life hasn't been beautiful for you, but that does NOT mean you should steal your own life and steal the future beauty in your life. dinner is not over.

suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐌/𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅-𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

please stop/don't hurt yourself or your body. it may seem like the only resort, but it definitely isn't. if you're coping with trauma or anything else, i suggest listening to music that calms you or makes you positive, playing with some sort of fidget toy(ex. bike chain, pop it, ring thingy, etc), or doing something that relaxes you.

your body is beautiful and doesn't deserve any pain. all of you don't deserve pain. you may observe your body as a disgusting filth, but trust me, you're beautiful. flowers are gorgeous, along with the sunset, and they look absolutely nothing alike. just because you either don't look like a model or the beauty standard, you are stunning.

you also may think you deserve pain. you don't. you're already hurting either emotionally or mentally, and we don't need any other scars.

i love you all and care about you deeply, even if we barely interact. please stay safe and care about yourself and love yourself. we all deserve optimism and love in our lives.

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐁𝐔𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍.