A/N

Hello sorry if I got your hopes up that this was a chapter. 

As you know I have writer's block and I want to punch a wall (But I will not it would hurt like a bitch)

This is an attempt to keep my readers happy,

Please ask any questions you have about what has happened in the book or if you have any questions on where this book is going to go. 

I am trying my best to still write chapters, and hope I can post a chapter soon!

Thank you all so much for your support I can't believe I have reached 6.1K! I never expected my book to get this much attention! I am so sorry that I haven't been posting but I am trying my best, if you need something to read I have another book based during the Marauders era I will put the name below and the description.

The Girl From Tomorrow ~ Remus Lupin ~ Marauders Time Travel

During the battle of Hogwarts Natalia Rose Fisher, stands up and faces Voldemort. She is seeking revenge for killing one of her best friends Harry Potter, she gets killed and finds out she's not who she thinks she is and lands back in time surrounded by the Marauders. Stuck back in time with all the knowledge of the future she decides to change everything. How is she supposed to survive without the people she grew up with but others she knows better than they know themselves? But can she save everyone or were some people born to die young?