1x06

The girls settled in Ms. Faragonda's classroom, feeling the excitement in the air. They focused their attention on her every word, captivated by her powerful voice that filled the room.

"Good morning, class," Ms. Faragonda began, her eyes twinkling with excitement. "I have some exciting news to share with you all today."

The girls exchanged curious glances, their interest piqued by the teacher's mysterious announcement. Aria leaned forward in her seat, eager to hear what she had to say.

"We have been given a unique opportunity to represent Alfea at another fairy college for a few days." Ms. Faragonda continued, her words eliciting gasps of excitement from the students. "It is an honor to be chosen, and I have every confidence that you will represent our school with grace and dignity."

The girls couldn't contain their excitement as they absorbed the news. Representing Alfea at another fairy college was a dream come true, and they were eager to go.

"We shall set off tomorrow morning," Ms. Faragonda announced, her voice brimming with warmth and encouragement. "But for now, I recommend that you begin packing and getting ready for the trip. It is sure to be a memorable experience. You are all granted the day off from your classes to do so."

With that, Ms. Faragonda dismissed the class, and the girls wasted no time in gathering their belongings and heading back to their dorm room. As they walked, they couldn't stop talking about their upcoming trip, their voices filled with excitement and anticipation.

"I can't believe we're actually going!" Aria exclaimed, her eyes shining with excitement as she bounced along beside her friends. "This is going to be the adventure of a lifetime!"

Flora nodded enthusiastically, her heart pounding with excitement. "I can't wait to see what the other school is like," she said, her voice tinged with wonder. "I wonder what school it is?" Flora asked since Ms. Faragonda didn't tell them the name. She just assumed it was going to be a surprise for them.

Hannah and Andera exchanged excited glances, their smiles mirroring the excitement radiating from their friends. "I wonder what kind of magic they specialize in," Hannah mused, her mind already racing with possibilities. "I can't wait to learn new spells and techniques!"

Andera grinned, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "And imagine all the new friends we'll make!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with enthusiasm. "I can't wait to meet other fairies from different schools and exchange stories and experiences!"

With their heads filled with visions of adventure and discovery, the girls made their way back to their dorm room, chattering excitedly about their upcoming trip. As they entered the room, they immediately began packing their bags, their laughter filling the air as they discussed what they hoped to experience during their time at the other fairy college.

"I hope they have a beautiful garden like the one we have here," Flora said dreamily, folding her clothes neatly and placing them in her suitcase. "I love spending time outdoors surrounded by nature."

Aria nodded in agreement, her eyes alight with excitement. "And maybe they have a magical creature sanctuary!" she exclaimed, her imagination running wild with possibilities. "I've always wanted to see fairy animals up close!"

As they continued to pack and prepare for their journey, the girls' excitement only grew, as they wanted to see how different other schools were from Alfea. For the next few days, they would be ambassadors of Alfea, representing their school and forging new friendships in the world. And as they drifted off to sleep that night, their dreams were filled with visions of the extraordinary experiences that awaited them at the other fairy college.