1x09

The Auditorium buzzed with excitement. Students filled every seat, their eyes fixed on Headmistress Faragonda. Her regal presence commanded attention, and today, she bore the news that would ignite the hearts of every fairy within these hallowed walls.

"Hello, students!" Faragonda started, her voice resonating, "I am thrilled to share that Alfea will be hosting the School Anniversary Ball. It's been nearly two centuries since Alfea was founded. I invite each and every one of you to join us in celebrating this special occasion."

The room was filled with cheers from all the girls. Smiles were exchanged as they eagerly anticipated the start of the party.

"The event is scheduled for Saturday, giving everyone a full week to get ready. If you'd like to help out, we have sign-up sheets available. Don't forget, it's your job to capture lots of pictures this year!" Miss Griselda then took over the conversation.

"However, let's not forget that we're nearing finals, so it's important to stay on top of our classes." Ms. Griselda reminded them, and a few of the girls let out a little grunt in response." You are dismissed!"

Everyone in the auditorium got up from their chairs and started walking out. The girls walked down the hall to their dorm rooms." Can you believe it?" Aria whispered. "A party!"

Flora's eyes gleamed with excitement. "I've been looking forward to this for so long." Hannah organized her belongings. "I'm so ready to let loose and enjoy myself, no stress, no worries, just pure fun."

The room was filled with the sound of girls cheering, their smiles reflecting the anticipation for the upcoming party. "I hope those shadow Wraiths stay away this time," Aria commented as they made their way into their dorm room.

"Same," Andrea sighed, her voice tinged with frustration. The girls had gathered in the cozy living room, seeking solace in each other's company. Hannah sensed the tension in the air. With a warm smile, she tried to lighten the mood. "So, my dear friends, what shall we do during this entire week leading up to the grand party?"

"We need to scout around the school for decorations. This year's party is going to be a big one. We should all lend a hand," Flora suggested, and Aria quickly nodded in agreement.

"Flora is right, let's all help out with the decorations," Aria said, with Andrea also nodding in approval." Well, I'm down what should we do?" Hannah asked.

"Well, as the headmistress mentioned, we have a lot of pictures to take, so Andrea can handle that," Aria suggested. "Hannah is amazing with decorations, so she can definitely join the community. Flora can assist her with plants and vines, which will be very useful. And I will take care of the food," she continued. All the girls nodded in agreement with Aria's plan.

"Well, that's the strategy. Let's make it happen."

The girls had been occupied the whole week, ensuring that the party would be a hit. As soon as their classes ended, they rushed to their designated spots to assist with the preparations. They double-checked that everything was delivered promptly.