Ice cream❀

Darwin and I walk over to the Ice cream parlor.We look at the wonderful delicious flavors displayed.I lick my lips still trying to fingers out what I want."umm...(fav Ice cream flavor) please sure..In a cone please"I look up to the woman with an uniform."Sure sweetie and you young man?"She looks down at Darwin eyes glued to the glass covering the icecream "VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE TWIST IN A CONE PLEASE NICE MA'AM!"He screeches.I nudge Darwin and mouth 'stop getting too excited'.He glares at me looking me up and down,and returns looking at the ice cream flavors.As we walked out of the Ice cream parlor we liked the cold soft cream.I look down seeing the ice cream has fallen "Aww man!Ill be right back I'm going to order another"I pout starting to get up."No!Here have mine"Darwin sighed.I whipped around to Darwin holding out his ice cream blushing."No Darwin"I gave a weak grin"Yes I can't let you waste money!"Darwin cried."Dude are you crying?"I look under his orange hoodie seeing droplets falling into his lap."Dude are you going to cry about this...fine I'll take it"I rolls my eyes taking the ice cream and thanking him,enjoying each lick and savoring it.after I finish I thank Darwin and kiss him on his cheek 'thank you" Darwin looked up and blushed.We both held hands and walked to our own house.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sorry It was too short I am very tired *yawns* well um I hope it was cute lol

Nothing better to say...
Mmkaayyyyy bai!My Fluffy Scribblers!