Popsicles❀

Darwin loved to hang out with you as always,but now he is starting to act different around you.He starts to stare at you at awkward time,He always blushes after looking you up and down,You shook your head and looked away as he did the same hitting his lip looking up.Finally Darwin spoke "So u-um I heard that you have a secret admirer?" He looked at you and grinned.You shrugged "I don't..actually,I haven't gotten any messages or anything for him or her."I sighed at looked out the window,the lake nearby always fought your eye.It gleamed in sparkled in the hot boiling sun,You looked back at Darwin huffing.He startled to mumble,you couldn't really hear him,of course.You got up and headed near your door "I have some Popsicles" she looked down resting your arm against the door "Want one..."

**Darwin's POV**
I slowly nodded "An orange flavored one please" I watched her walk out and run down the steps.I began to panic,"She didn't get my messages?" I got up and paced back and fourth "What to do..." I sighed starting to hear footsteps "Oh no...think think think"I quickened my pace as the door swung open,it was Gumball.I watched him storming in red-faced "Penny broke up with me!" He screamed as he flopped onto (Y/N)'s bed.I simply rolled my eyes and sat down "I told you She wasn't going to stay with you for long" I giggled as he shot me a death glare "I know what,I can take that (Y/N) if you're not going to make a move" I quickly frowned "You will never taker her because I love her!" I shut my eyes in frustration.I realized that (Y/N) came back,She dropped the Popsicles onto the floor and stared at me wide eyed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
*^* I did it,I finally made a chapter in like five years.Anyway hope you guys loved it!! And also I made a new cover which didn't fit,yayyyy!!