Is this what you call a good time?

I was way to in the moment and I was doing just about anything to be called *Fooling around* and I was having fun but was Husk? I keept kissing him all over his body I could hear slight moans and I stopped when I heard him speak... "A-angle... Your room..." I heard these words and I immediately picked him up from the bar and took him to my room laying him on my bed with the door locked. I sat in his lap as I kissed him passionately caressing his hips with my bottom set of arms and my top set of arms around his neck; he held my close and tightly. He moved from my lips to kiss my neck slightly biting my neck... I moaned softly, "Husk.... Mmm~ Ah~" I moaned as he explored my neck with his mouth. He started to remove my clothes as I still gripped his arm and the bed yearning for more of the pleasure he was causing me to have. "Oh Husk~ please don't stop~!" I moaned in his ear... He pushed me over to my back and moved on top of me kissing my neck moving lower biting my shoulder. "Ahh~ Husky! Mmm~" I moaned loudly... He covered my mouth tryna keep me quiet cause it was still early in the morning... I pulled him closer to me as he started to kiss my neck again and I started to remove his suspenders, I caressed the back of his head... He repositioned my legs and inserted himself into me and oof oh man! Oh my God was it amazing! "Ahh~ Husk! Oh~ ah~" I moaned as he thrusted inside me fast and rough... "Oh yes daddy~! Ah~ harder!~" I continued to moan for him to do more he kept doing this until I almost reached my climax when he removed himself and moved himself lower towards where his mouth was at my *middle waist* I guess you could say and he licked the tip of it then he put his mouth around it. Sucking on it roughly and he bit down on it slightly... "Oh~ Husk~! Ah~" soon way after we were done having our pleasure we headed downstairs to meet an empty lobby. "Where is everyone?" I asked Husk, "I don't know... Maybe they slept in a little longer..." After that being said I went to go find Charlie and I found her in her room talking to Vaggie. "Come on Vaggie it'll be fine Heaven is the best place to be! I mean c'mon who wouldn't want to be there?" Vaggie looked to the side... "Charlie please I'll be there in spirit, I promise I just don't want to be in heaven right now...." Charlie hugged Vaggie, "It's ok Vaggie, you'll be fine Heaven is amazing, you'll love it!" Vaggie hugged her back and kissed her cheek, "Ok, fine Charlie..." Vaggie sighed, "Yay!!! You'll love it there I promise it'll be fun!" Charlie cheered. I then enter the room unannounced. "What's up Tit's and Vagina?!" I laughed as Vaggie darted her eyes towards me. "Angel! What have we said about privacy!?" Vaggie yelled, "Hey! Hey, relax! Chill... We all know what you have under them Pretty clothes now... What's this about heaven might I ask?" Vaggie growled at me in anger, "Oh yeah Angel, my dad got us the meeting with heaven! Sadly y'all can't come but you can stay here and make sure the hotel stays intact while me and Vaggie are gone." She smiled as I nodded my head and left going back down to the bar as Husk was waiting for me. "So did you find anyone?" He asked as I sat Infront of him. "Yeah, I found Charlie and Vaggie up in their room talking, they're going to heaven this weekend to meet with the head Angel on top above all Angels in court..." I explained to him. "Her dad got them the meeting?" I nodded with agreement to him as he continued cleaning the same glass he was cleaning when I sat down. "Sooo~ Husky~ what is your plans for today?" I picked up my flirty tone, "Ugh; well, I plan on doing nothing today but get a little drunk and serve people their drinks I mean that's what I do everyday... And when I'm done for the night I will go to bed." I had a bored expression on my face, "That's boring..." He chuckled at my statement, "What else is there to do when I'm forced to do this?" He smirked, "You're full of shit, y'know that?" He said with a bored tone. "Well, what else is there to expect when the radio demon owns my soul?" He said jokingly, "Asshole, love you babe~ I'm gonna go to my room and scroll on my phone." I walked away as expected I get a call from Valentino. "Sir? Mhm... No... Yeah~ a-alright I'll be there in a second..." I turned around and went towards the door. "Changed your mind?" Husk asked me. "Nope have to go to work... See you later hun~" he smiled as walked out the door and I head towards the studio...