What?

Husk pov:

God that damn deer can't just stop being a fucking little brat for once.... "Husker I have decided you can go fix what I brought upon this hotel and you can tell Angel the truth..."
I lit up in a grumpy way tho... "Wait you're serious? I can fix it?! Tell him the truth?" I asked as Alastor nodded, when I immediately ran out of the hotel and to Valentino's studio. I got there and saw Valentino touching Angel in an uncomfortable manner I could see Angel wasn't comfortable... "Angel..." I said as Valentino stopped, Angel turned to me and he frowned not wanting to look or speak to me... "Angel I understand you don't want to see me or talk to me but I have to tell you the truth Alastor finally gave me permission..." I stopped as he spoke up, "Permission? You need Alastor's permission to tell me the truth? Please I don't want to hear your bullshit." He said turning away, "Angel please listen I didn't want to break up!" I told him, "Then why did you?!" He shouted back, "It was Alastor! He made me!!! I still love you Angel! I never stopped! And Valentino is Bullshit! He can tell you nobody will love you and you're not datin' material but it ain't true!!! Because I love you, and I want to be your boyfriend, I haven't loved anyone since I was 36! And that was when I was alive, I love you Angel you're the only one I love..." Valentino looked pissed at what I said about him, then I saw tears in Angel's eyes... I could see his tears rolling down his cheeks as he cried happily and Angrily. "Alastor made you break up with me? He threatened you?" He asked, I nodded yes to him he came and hugged me. "I'm so sorry Angel I love you so much and Alastor won't do it ever again... He saw how it affected Charlie and the hotel and told me to fix it and bring you back which you need to come home... Please you can come back tomorrow to get your stuff just come back to the hotel for now and we'll talk about this more later...." I told him as he kissed me happily and walked out of the studio pulling me with him.

(WARNING 16+ DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT)

Angel pov:

We got back to the hotel and Charlie was really happy to see me... It has been a week. I lied to her and she was upset about it but Happy to see me back. I was happy to have Husk back, but to know it was Alastor's fault really breaks my heart because we were friends. "C'mon let's go to my room and we can go to bed it's late Angel..." He said as I went to the bar and grabbed some alcohol and champagne bottles for tonight we're gonna get high and do whatever happens after we get drunk. "Let's go babe" later that night I'm really drunk and Husk is just smiling at me happy I'm with him, "Kitten whiskers daddy is feeling all lonely and needy come fix me please" I said crawling closer to him as we were in his room drinking and watching TV on the bed he chuckled and replied, "Kitten Whiskers? I have a new nickname? Well tit fluff why don't I fulfill those little needs~" he said seductively as I kissed him wrapping all four arms around him I took my right bottom hand and held his thighs and my left bottom hand held his waist. He then started to undress me and kiss my neck. "Mmm~ Daddy wants more~" I told him as he chuckled rubbing my upper right arm... His hand then moved to my back down to my side, then my hip, then my waist. We were soon completely undressed and he had a steady pace. Though he could do better, if you know what I mean~ "uhhh! Yes daddy more~ daddy Husky please go faster~! Yes! Ahhh~ Yes!" I moaned as we kept going all night long faster and harder. I honestly loved it. We haven't fucked since the month before we broke up... But I don't want to think about our break up, just keep my mind on the present. "Mph~ Husk~ ahhhh! Faster babe!.... Uhhh~ oohhhhhh!" I moaned as he moved in and out faster and harder, he kissed me and my neck, he then removed his member from me as he moved down to kiss my thighs and lick my dick and suck on it. "You taste so good~" He said in a low flirty seductive tone. "I know Whiskers that's why I'm the best pornstar! Ahhhh~!" I moaned at the end of my sentence. "I love those cute little noises you keep making~ please continue making them~" he said with the same tone. We both woke up the next morning and I hugged him tightly cuddling him. "I love you Husky~" I said as he cuddled me back. "I love you too legs..." We then went to breakfast and everyone was quiet till I spoke up, "Soooooooooo, how was everyone's nights?" I asked as Husk smirked, I nudged him lightly. "Uh, we can all say for sure you and Husk had fun..." Lucifer said cockily. My face became a bit red... "Oh let's not talk about that..." I chuckled nervously, "Why? Too loud last night you don't want us to tell you how loud?" Alastor smirked, "Oh I know Whiskers that's why I'm the best pornstar! ahhh~" Lucifer mocked me as Husk just started bursting into laughter. My face was extra red. "You sound just like him..." Husk chuckled, "that's not what my moans sound like!" I shouted, when Vaggie budded in, "or "uhhh! Yes daddy more~ daddy Husky please go faster~! Yes! Ahhh~ Yes!" Vaggie mocked, "Shut Vagina!" I said upset. They all laughed at me and Husk hugged me, "Don't worry legs I love your little noises~" Husk said as I blushed hard, and my face was already red from the others mocking me... "C'mon guys let's not do that to Angel he just moved back in!" Charlie said to them. "Yeah listen to Charlie!" I said as I crossed my arms as Husk had his arm around my body.