Shopping pt 1

After leaving the courthouse, I took Cheryl to get some food in her belly because she was obviously starving.

After eating, I decided to take her shopping and to get some things for her that she may like.

I know I have a room already furnished, but I think it's fair that Cheryl gets her own self decorated (with my help of course) room.

I discovered that she likes the color red, by the way here's the red car seat she had picked out.

I know she's technically 13 and all, but she's really small and unfortunately doesn't meet the weight requirement to be able to not have a car seat

Now we're heading to the outlet mall. I hope she isn't afraid of crowds or it'll be tough.

I parked my jeep and then I got out and grabbed Cheryl, putting her into the stroller.

She tried fighting me a little on putting her in the stroller, but then she finally realized who the stronger one was here

"I no need a troller" she said with a small pout.

"Yes you do sweetheart. The mall is very packed today and I would hate to lose you in a large crowd" I said and she just huffed putting her thumb in her mouth.

I moved her hand away and said "We don't put our yucky fingers into our mouths" and she started to whine so I put a pacifier in her mouth.

As we entered the mall I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the amount of people that are in here.

I would order everything for her but here lately my items have been delivered damaged.

I looked down at Cheryl and she started to get anxious.

"Hey baby, it's okay. I'm right here" I said and she sucked on her pacifier harder and started looking at everyone.

I decided to reverse the stroller so that way she was facing me and not so focused on everyone around us.

I smiled at her as I saw she was calming down.

The first store we went into was once upon a child. They've been having some really adorable little girls clothing that I would like to get for Cheryl.

I looked through and picked out a few things.

I tried looking for some with cherries on it but sadly they didn't have any in her size

I then went to the all you need baby store so we can pick out a crib rocking chair changing mat, etc.

After a few minutes Cheryl started to become fussy.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked and she just whined which soon turned into cries.

I moved the stroller back and forth hoping it would help and eventually it did. I sighed in relief and continued looking at furniture.

After getting everything we needed for Cheryl's room, I decided it's time to go because I'm pretty sure she's ready for bed.

We can always resume tomorrow so she can get some toys and stuffed animals.

I loaded up the truck and hurried to put Cheryl back into her car seat and head home.

I pulled up to my house and then I released a happy sigh as this is my first time going into the house as a mom.

I grabbed Cheryl and headed into the house. I'll get her things in the morning.

Once I walked in, I went straight to the bathroom to run a nice warm bath.

I put in some bubble bath and toys for her to enjoy.

Once the water was done I began to undress her and then sat her in the water.

At first she was scared but I told her that I will be here with her.

I'm guessing her parents would leave her in the bathroom by herself? Not sure.

After a little while I started to wash her up and wash her hair.

Once I was finished I took her out and went to my room to dry her off and get her into some warm pajamas.

By then she was half asleep.

I went downstairs to retrieve a nice warm bottle of milk for her and then went back up and gave it to her.

It took a few minutes for her to get used to the nipple on it, but eventually she got the hang of it and slowly fell asleep.

When she finished her milk I burped her and laid her in the middle of my bed with pillows surrounding her and then I went to take a nice hot shower.

Thirty minutes go by and I was completely finished with everything and crawled into bed giving Cheryl a little squeeze and a tiny forehead kiss.

"Onto new beginnings. Sweet dream little one" I said before drifting off into a deep slumber.