1. The Arrange Marriage

A/N POV,

His full name was Xiao Zhan. He was born into a wealthy aristocratic family of the Zhans, and he was in his first year of college studying law. He was not less handsome than a prince. After his father died at a young age, his mother married a man and made him the owner of the company. Xiao Zhan had a younger brother, Xiao Haikuan.

His stepfather's company went bankrupt, so as a future heir of the company, he was supposed to compensate for the money. As a result, when his father arranged his marriage with the son of China's biggest business tycoon, Wang Yibo, he didn't disagree with the marriage.

Zhan was not interested in knowing anything about his husband. But his stepfather's personal driver, who used to tell him stories from childhood, mentioned that the name of his fiancé was Wang Yibo, and he was thirty-three years old.

The first of January, yes, that day his ridiculous wedding was planned.

He was dressed in a blue tuxedo, waiting for his fiancé. He tried to maintain a happy face as his father instructed him not to behave coldly with anyone. He was going to marry someone whom he didn't even know or saw before, and above that, a man, which made his head more dizzy with confusion about how his future husband would be. Different negative thoughts brushed off Zhan's mind as he was waiting for his future husband upstairs in his mansion.

"How can my father arrange my marriage with a man who is fourteen years older than me? Does this man really have that much money to compensate our company? What if he is a pervert or a criminal? But I have to marry him for the sake of my stepfathe...

"How can my father arrange my marriage with a man who is fourteen years older than me? Does this man really have that much money to compensate our company? What if he is a pervert or a criminal? But I have to marry him for the sake of my stepfather; he loves me very much, and I should obey him," thought Zhan as he got goosebumps from those thoughts.

He wanted to run away but couldn't for the sake of his father. He didn't even see how Wang Yibo looked; rather, he was not at all interested in seeing it. He already knew his life was doomed in the hands of someone who was that much older than him.

"Zhan, what are you daydreaming about?" asked his father, snapping Zhan from his own thoughts. Zhan glanced at the watch once and stood in front of the mirror to check his appearance, which was perfectly wrapped in a blue blazer. No hint of happiness or sadness was found in his face; it was expressionless and cold.

"Hurry up, your fiancé is waiting downstairs," said his father, staring at his stepson.

"Papa, I love you," exclaimed Zhan with a smile on the corner of his lips to assure that he was happy.

Zhan sighed and went downstairs to go to the wedding venue with his fiancé. He saw him for the first time, a tall, handsome man who looked much younger than his age with a perfect body and perfect visuals. Their wedding was plain and simple with not many people invited.

 Their wedding was plain and simple with not many people invited

.
.
.
.

Wang Yibo was busy studying different documents sitting beside Zhan on the airplane, which was returning from Los Angeles to China.

It was his usual work after returning from the courthouse. He had been doing that for over ten years. He was internationally famous among lawyers as a criminal defense attorney. He was so wealthy that he could even buy many islands and places whenever he wanted.

Though he was middle-aged, many young women crushed over him and wanted to marry him. He was not like most other men in their middle thirties who already looked older with some health problems. His body was masculine and beautiful like a model which could melt the hearts of many but not Zhan.

Zhan was busy reading his course book, who didn't even bother to talk with his newly married husband.

He thought that it was not right to remain silent like this; after all, Wang Yibo didn't misbehave with him or even like that; it was not kind of him to be so cold. He was his legal partner. But why should Zhan talk with him? He was the only source of compensation and nothing else.

But? Zhan brushed off his thoughts as he shook his head, which didn't go unnoticed by Yibo. Looking at his partner whom he married six hours ago, Yibo asked, "What happened, why are you behaving like that?" Zhan, who was busy reading the book, now looked at his husband with furrowed eyebrows.

For a moment, both of them were silent, or more because of Zhan's confusion about how Yibo was staring at him, not even blinking his eyes.

"Forget it!!" exclaimed Yibo as he realized what he was doing and focused on his work again. Yibo thought his life partner was still so young yet so silent; people of his age are not so silent as him, but why? He didn't even look sad.

"Uncle, may I go to the washroom first?" said Zhan nonchalantly without even caring about the look of protest from the man he called uncle. He knew Yibo was upset, but what was wrong with calling him uncle? He thought as he walked past Yibo.

To Be Continued...

So how was the Prologue?
Did you like it?????
Don't forget to Vote and Comment.