2. New Beginnings

"Each repeating day
Is so boring, I'm going crazy
When the gentle wind blows again
We promised to leave
The afternoon sun, a rainbow in the sky after the rain
We can go anywhere

Today's dazzling sunshine is so nice
I feel so excited for no reason
All of my sadness, goodbye, I want to leave you
On an especially clear day
I feel so excited for no reason
Yesterday's tears, goodbye, I am leaving you
Let's push tomorrow's work to tomorrow
And go see that beautiful landscape over there"

༄༄༄༄

(DON'T FORGET TO LISTEN THE SONGS WITH THE CHAPTERS❤️❤️)

A/N POV,

After entering Beijing airport, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan were walking hand in hand towards the parking lot, busy in their own thoughts.

They walked in silence without a single conversation but just intertwined their hands as a usual gesture of being newly married.

After being seated comfortably inside the car, Wang Yibo hovered his eyes on his smartphone, and Xiao Zhan closed his eyes because he was much tired after so many things.

Wang Yibo and his personal secretary Wen Ning were so engrossed in talking about cases and other such important things, almost forgot about the handsome man who was fast asleep in the back seat.

"So, did something special happen between you two?" smirked Secretary Wen Ning, who was also Yibo's best friend.

"What will happen A-Ning? He is still a teenager!"

Wen Ning chuckled as he said, "So you want him to be an total adult so that you can freely do it?"

Wang Yibo sighed in embarrassment; his friend liked teasing him always.

"But Yibo, you should talk with him at least, after all, he is your lawfully wedded husband; don't be so cold," Wen Ning advised.

Wang Yibo looked back, glancing at Xiao Zhan who was fast asleep in the back.

"I know how to take care of him; he is my responsibility now," shrugged Yibo.

"Ehey, Yibo already knows how to be a responsible husband," teased Wen Ning.

"No, not that; it's only because I have promised his father," Wang Yibo explained.

Wen Ning nodded; he wanted to laugh out loud seeing his friend's face. It was not his usual self; he always looked up high with a look of great professionalism and power but lost all of it in front of a teenager.

"So the wedding happened because of the matchmaking of your parents or you yourself planned to marry him?" asked Wen Ning.

"I have never lost my self-esteem chasing someone's love. This happened because of my parents," Wang Yibo replied, sounding a little offended, but Wen Ning knew Yibo was nervous from inside.

The car continued to trail off the busy roads of Beijing without any more conversation inside. Both Wang Yibo and Wen Ning chose to be silent. Wen Ning focused on his driving, whereas Wang Yibo endlessly glanced at the man behind him who was sleeping comfortably. A small smile escaped from the corner of Yibo's lips seeing how peacefully Xiao Zhan was sleeping.

He noticed his facial features. Xiao Zhan had a cute face with a pointy nose and a mole under his lips which adorned his face.

Only this sweet boy had the power to turn Wang Yibo's whole world upside down. Their marriage was based on matchmaking because Mr. and Mrs. Wang were intensively looking for a partner for Yibo. It was not more than six hours, and only a small smile on Xiao Zhan's face was making Yibo's heart beat faster. However, it was unexpected, but they met before in the courthouse where Xiao Zhan mistakenly bumped into Yibo. Funny indeed! Instead of bumping into some young girl, it was a cold teenager. When his parents told him about Xiao Zhan, without even thinking twice, Yibo agreed. Thirty minutes later, the car arrived in front of a tall building which contained luxury apartments. This was where both of them were going to spend the rest of their lives together.