𝟎𝟎𝟑. edited

❝ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ❞

❝ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ⁱᵐᵖʳᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿˢ❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 of the current peppered Ima'ras cheek like how a lover would. As if to remind her that it was still there, lightly batting her in a westward direction with the rolling tides. Similarly to how someone would wake you softly with small touches because you were a light sleeper and they knew the soft, ant-like touches could wake you. Because they knew you.

It was no surprise that Ima'ra like the other Txampayina held an unconditional love and connection with the liquid that surrounded them. Like an organ, or a lung it helped them breath and kept their hearts beating to the seas rhythm. And like a friend it did well to comfort them in dire times. Helping them without words, it wasn't a secret that the sea seemed to contain a heart. A life like quality that fed the world surrounding it. Some even thought emotions could be depicted by the currents motion.

To many this trait scared them, Agressive, Calm, either or, it didn't matter because it was unpredictable. A word often overlooked but nevertheless deadly. And the ocean did its best to remind those what it was capable of when it had to.

Floating limply in one of the pools that connected with others that rose above sea level, and made a natural barrier of sorts to protect the main Metkayina village from the oceans rath was a familiar Txampayina. With tiny fangs poking out from between her lips, she appeared to be trying to catch fish in her current sleep state. A unconscious habit of hers that made her missing friend giggle to herself after finding her friend sleeping in as per usual.

Suddenly, her non exsisent brow seemed to crease as if a thought must have puctured her head. Her expression gave way to pain before smoothing back out to that of a relaxed one only a short amount of moments later. As if the pain was now suddenly gone. What was that?

Well, it didn't matter. Because soon she'd be waking. Pearly white eyes would be released by her parting first eyelids, appearing glassy and unalive as small traces of her orbs were able to filter through the thin, delicate layering of skin. But it was barely noticeable, only one who spent sometime staring at them from a close range could possibly tell, but even then that was uncertain.
Through the whitet cloudiness cobatting with a light grey at the edges a larger circle barely traced the center similar to if you drew a circle with a pencil then tried to rub it out. At points and certain angles it appeared more 'visible' or invisible. Whereas in the center of the first circle another one, darker and filled with one colour only was her pupil. And what surrounded it was her iris.