The Aftermath Part II

Batman's POV
The day was long and boring. The funeral we were at, aka Joker's, took three hours. I didn't know people actually liked Joker besides me and Harley. Tim Drake, my current Robin, Superman, The Flash, Barbara Gordon, Harley (of course), Loki, The Avengers, and Hellboy attended as well to pay their respects. What was Loki doing here though?
After it was over, everyone walked over to Harley to tell her how sorry they were for her loss. So did I. It was the least I could do.
"Wanna have sex Harley?" I asked as soon as I rushed over.
Harley didn't smile. "Bruce... I'm currently in a mourning mood."
"But there's nothing like mourning sex. Ever tried it?"
"How would you know what mourning sex is?" Harley asked, still not pleased.
"Well, my parents are dead," I answered. "At their funeral, I saw Mrs. Lincoln and she took me to her house."
Harley looked disgusted. "The woman who did stuff to Christian Grey?"
I nodded.
"Wow, you're whole life is fifty shades of fucked up."
I smiled. "So you wanna do it?"
"Bruce..."
"It doesn't have to be here. We could always go crazy in Robin's room again."
"Bruce stop," she softly ordered. "Bruce, I don't want to have sex with you anymore. And, I don't want to be with you ever."
Tears filled her eyes.
"I just lost my boyfriend because of this and you come here to stick your wing in my cave?"
The whole place became silent. They stared at us. Harley began to wipe away the mascara that was smearing all over her face.
"Bruce, I actually had feelings for you before but all that disappeared when you kept fooling around with others," she said.
I began to understand what she was saying.
"Don't ever come to me again. The reason is because you need to get help and I love you. Just leave me at home until you are ready to..."
I smiled.
"... talk."
I lowered my head.
Without saying goodbye, Harley left the building, crying non-stop. Everyone still looked at me. The outburst was incredibly loud that Odin could hear it. They shot disgust looks at my presence. I called Tim and Alfred so that we could leave.
Once we were in the limo home, I heard a knock on the back window. When I shifted from the front to back, I saw the unthinkable.
"Hiya Brucie!" Waved Deadpool. "So can you tell me the times you nailed Harley?"
I sighed in anger. "Tim?"
"Sure thing Bruce," Tim said, popping the back window open while on the road.
Tim had ended up kissing Deadpool on the lips causing Deadpool to loose balance off the vehicle. When Deadpool landed on the hard concrete,  I heard his anger. It was funny too.
"I'm not gay you bitch!"
I highfived Tim once he was in the vehicle. Our next stop was the Batcave.
-xXx-
So this was a short chapter. I really don't like all these sex jokes I've put in so I'm trying to stop doing them. But this is still the beginning so keep checking on it.