Part 2

same life of jungkook is going on the school a small break with friends and returing home to preparing for next day .

But one day the life of jungkook changed their was a new admission in the school ,everyone was talking about that person very much almost every individual is taking about the one person only .

But Jungkook as unaware of thet person as he was not intrested in any onece life as he always minds his own business, but his mind also started to work on that person as soon as his friends also started to talk.

"Hey kookie have you heard about the newcome " jimin asked 

"Yes i have ever since I have entered the campus everyone were talking about him only "kook replied.

"Then what do you think about him kookie " jin asked.

"No comments from me hyung " kook  replied.

" You should have some interesting stuff then this right a aa aaa" jimin said teasing jungkook.

"Yes IU  i am right na jungkook" jin also joined jimin.

"Stop it guys i told yo.    " before jungkook could complete his sentence whole class became silent and it grabbed the attention of whole class.

Taehyung entered into the classroom and whole class started to look at him the silence around the class is a big wonder for the teacher who followed taehyung to the class...

Hey guys that is all fir today hope you all are doing great.....

Meet you in next episode until then take care of yourself bye bye.