Part 3

The classroom buzzed with anticipation as the students settled into their seats. It was the start of a new semester,

and everyone was curious about the mysterious transfer student who was about to join their class.

The door swung open, and there he was-a vision that made hearts skip a beat. Tall, with dark, wavy hair and a smile that could melt glaciers. His eyes scanned the room, and for a moment, it felt like time stood still.

"Class," the teacher announced, "please welcome our new student, Taehyung.

Taehyung stepped forward, his confidence evident. "Hi, everyone," he said, his voice smooth as velvet. "I'm Taehyung, kim taehyung Nice to meet you all."

The girls exchanged glances, their cheeks flushed. The boys shifted uncomfortably in their seats, sizing up the competition.

But there was something different about taehyung a warmth that drew people in.

As fate would have it, the only empty seat was next to jungkook . He was the quiet boy who sat in the back, always lost in hi books. His heart raced as Taehyung settled into the chair beside him.

"Hey," he whispered, flashing that killer smile. "I'm Taehyung ."

Jungkook words stumbling over each other. "I-I'm Jungkook jeon. Nice to meet you too."

And so began their unlikely friendship. Taehyung was charismatic, effortlessly charming everyone he met. But with Jungkook , he was different-gentle, patient. He listened as he talked about his favorite novels and shared stories of his dreams.

"Have you ever been to Paris?" Taehyung asked as the break time started , he spoke leaning against the window. "It's magical-the Eiffel Tower, the cobblestone streets."

Jungkook shook his head. "No, but I've read about it. Maybe someday."

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. "Really?"

"Really," he confirmed, his eyes holding his. "Friends?"

"Friends," he whispered.

Note: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people or events is purely coincidental.