"A waist chain"

This was the summer of my fourth semester. I was getting ready for the revathsava (a University ceremony).

I put on a light blue saree with a silver shining design and a sleeveless matching blouse. I think I look good with my long hair, so I split it and added some silver shiny powder through my hair. I put on light makeup with pink shiny blush spread on my face. Although I didn't have matching shoes, I adjusted with brown color. Then I put on long earrings and a matching necklace with my saree.

Everything was perfect until my friend brought me a waist chain made of white pearls. She insisted that I wear it on my waist, but we were near the library. So, we went inside to adjust the saree with the waist chain. While we were doing that, my belly was exposed to the light, and I felt someone else watching me. Then, I saw a man standing at the door watching my belly carefully. I covered my belly with the saree and then told my friend she had some issues with her boyfriend, so she ran into him. I was left alone.

Then the man entered the room and followed me to the wall. I was very scared and unable to speak because he was one of my professors, and I had a crush on him since my first semester. Suddenly, he touched my waist chain and adjusted it to my belly with a light touch. I could feel his warmth on my waist, and I put both my hands on his shoulder with a very light touch. Then he pressed me against the wall, gazing at my lips with a thirsty look, and we remained in the same position for thirty minutes.

I wanted to kiss him badly, but he was my professor, so I refrained from doing so. He looked into my eyes with good intentions, moving his hand from my lips to my chin, then my neck, my cleavage, my stomach, and finally, he fixed his finger on my belly button. I was breathing heavily, and as he watched me, he couldn't control himself and lightly kissed my eyes. I could see my pink shiny eyeshadow on his lips now. I closed my eyes to kiss him, but he left me like that and disappeared.