"A new beginning "

He suddenly got sad and whispered in my ear, saying, "I'm married." I didn't believe him at first, but then he said, "I also have a daughter." I was really shocked and asked, "Why? Why did you do this to me when you are already married? Why did you fake all this time? I thought you liked me. Why did you come close to me when you shouldn't?" Then I left from there. I was so depressed that I couldn't express my feelings. I wanted to cry, but I maintained my facial expressions so that no one could figure out anything because I am not in a situation to talk to anyone.

It's been a week, and I haven't seen him. It's good that we didn't do anything wrong that day; otherwise, I might be regretting it now. Everything happens for a reason, so I accepted the present and am trying to forget about it. But still, I feel sad.

Today, I was having combined classes with other sections, so I arrived early for the class. The communication class had begun, and I was so attentive and enjoying it because the professor was so chill and funny. When I turned back, I saw Sharon, who has been my crush since the first semester, but I was busy with classes and assessments, so I forgot to speak with him. However, I thought I might have a chance to talk to him. Whenever I saw him, he didn't resist and looked back at me. I was so shy that I turned and smiled. It's been two weeks, and we only look into each other's eyes and smile secretly.

He has long fluffy hair and he is 190 cm tall. His lips are a mixture of light red and pink. He has a trimmed mustache and small eyes.
I was lying on his lap, and he was looking at me, rubbing my lips with his thumb. We were on the terrace, and there was no sunlight; it was like rainy weather with dark clouds and cold wind. I hugged him and stayed completely inside his chest. He was smiling and talking to me softly.

I was going to kiss him, but suddenly I woke up, and it was 3 AM. This was a dream, but it felt so real. I couldn't sleep after that; I kept thinking about him again and again, waiting for the sunlight so that I could see him again. But then I realized I'm at home, and I can only see him at the university. I woke up, found him on social media, and sent a follow request. After waiting for many hours, he accepted my request and followed back. I don't know why, but I was happy. I thought to message him, but then my heart said, "Take it slow, baby."