"🌸 cherry blossom"

It was the autumn season. cherry  blossoms were all over the college. I was sitting under a tree near the library, wearing a white  blouse and white  matching skirt, waiting for my friends. I was thinking about my crush, and suddenly he appeared in front of me, coming out of the library. He was wearing a white  shirt and black  pants that suited him perfectly. His hair was messy, and his lips were dry. Then our eyes met, and cherry blossoms started falling on me. He came near me and asked me to come with him for the first time. I was in shock, then he suddenly caught my hand and said, "Let's go." I was just following him and capturing his face from every angle. It was too hot in the afternoon, as sunlight was flowing like lava.

He then bought his car. We sat inside his car, his eyes were inside my eyes, and we couldn't stop looking at each other for a long time. I wanted to ask him many things, but I couldn't speak because I thought he was going to kiss me, so I didn't ask him anything. After some time, he started the car, and I was still looking at him. His jawline was so perfect with a little beard. He turned to me and asked, "Did you eat anything?" I said, "No, sir." He stopped the car near the small bakery and bought some puffs and cake for me. He touched my chin and smiled. I asked him, "Have you eaten, sir?" for the first time, but he said he was hungry and asked me, "Will you cook for me?" I was shocked again and said, "Okay, sir!" He then said, "We are going to my home." I asked, "Your home?" "Yes, my home," he said and fixed my hair behind my ear. We then reached his home. He said, "Take some rest and cook something for me. I'm going to take a shower."

After some time, I found the kitchen and started cooking. While, then, he came near me and checked what I was cooking. When I saw him, he was shirtless and wearing some grey trousers. His hair was wet, and I could see some water droplets on his shoulder and his chest falling from his hair. He looked at me and asked, "Do you want something?" I said, "I want water." He then brought a glass of water. As I was cooking, he fed me the water and then wiped the water I spilled on my body. He drank the same water I had drank, looking deep into my eyes as if pretending to drink me. I could only control myself and concentrate on the cooking. He then sat at the dining table and started reading a book naked. I was wondering why he was looking at me instead of reading the book. Then I said, "Lunch is ready."

I arranged everything on the table and sat at the table opposite to him. He asked me to come near him. I then sat beside him. He said "come here". I was scared and stood in front of him. He suddenly caught my hand again and pulled me towards his lap. He moved his left hand towards my waist and his right hand towards my thigh. He made me sit on his lap comfortably. Then he asked me to feed him with my hands, but I resisted. He requested me again and again and said "please sweetheart, feed me, I'm hungry". Then he hugged me tightly, putting his face on my chest. He seemed very sad, so I started feeding him. He looked like a kid at that time and was very satisfied with my feeding. I then fed him water and wiped his mouth, just like how he did to me while I was cooking. He couldn't stop looking at me, and neither could I. He came closer to my face and said, "stay like this, I will feed you too." I couldn't believe he fed me the same way I did. After finishing the food, he came closer to my cheeks and said, "let's go." I could feel his lips on my cheeks.

He then lifted me up in his arms and took me to his room. I was scared. He put me on the sofa and hugged me for a long time. After some time, he was looking at me carefully, fixing my hair, touching my lips, my neck, my ears, my cheeks. I could feel his warm hand. He said, "You look so beautiful in white clothes." I blushed. He saw me blushing, and couldn't resist. He pulled my face towards him and asked in a very low voice, "Can I kiss you?" I didn't answer. He then adjusted me on the sofa and hugged my stomach. I could feel his face on my stomach as I was wearing a blouse and skirt, so there was skin between the clothes. I felt relaxed and fell asleep.

I woke up after one hour and found myself on his bed. He was sitting on the sofa, looking at my skin. I was going to adjust my clothes, then he came near me, pressed me on the bed, and said, "I want to kiss you." I couldn't say no to him, but I didn't do anything. I started breathing heavily. He couldn't resist. In that situation, my heart was beating very fast, that he could hear it. He was on top of me, and I couldn't move an inch. I could feel his hands holding my hands. His eyes were desperate to look at me. I can feel that he wants me very badly. He wanted to do everything possible alone in the room. Thinking about his feelings, after a long time, I said "Kiss me, sir."