first impression

Tae - yahh ! You Jiminaa why didn't you woke me up (taehyung shouted as he was late for his college)

Jimin - I tried but you were in deep sleep so , I thought that I should not disturb you (Jimin said and here taehyung throwed a pillow on his face)

Tae - ok go now don't come in (taehyung said as he throwed one more pillow on Jimin)

Jimin - okay I am going (Jimin said as he dogded the pillow and went outside)

Tae pov
So you all must have already knew what happened with me so I am not gonna tell it once more . I changed my clothes and went downstairs.

Tae - you are still here I thought you left .

Jimin - how can I leave my best friend (Jimin said dramatically as he served toast to taehyung)

Tae - yah stop being dramatic and thanks for breakfast (taehyung said as he put the toast in his mouth and they both ran towards their college) (BTW their college is near their apartment)

So here is Jimin's and Suga's introduction

Park Jimin 22 years old Kind , cute , one of the most handsome boy in the collegeStatus - singleParents - abounded him

Park Jimin
22 years old
Kind , cute , one of the most handsome boy in the college
Status - single
Parents - abounded him.
Second year of university.

Jeon Suga24 years oldLast year of the universityCousin of jungkook

Jeon Suga
24 years old
Last year of the university
Cousin of jungkook.
Kind , cold , mercyless , helping jungkook to be a ?? , some times strict.

Back to the story

Jimin pov
We were running without caring about our sorroundings and when taehyung bumped into j-jungkook the bully .

Jungkook - how dare you to bump into me are you blind.

Tae - sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. (Tae said as he knew how dangerous that jungkook is)

Jimin - we are sorry please let this slide we promise we won't show our face to you (Jimin also pleaded as he don't want his best friend to get into trouble)

Jungkook - nothing can change me mind you have to face the conseque- (jungkook was cutt offed by Suga his elder cousin brother)

Suga - you can go (Suga said as we ran to our class alike we escaped from a tiger BTW jungkook is no less than a tiger)

Jungkook - hyunggg why you did that (jungkook whined to his brother)

Suga - leave them focus on our victim you can bully them next time when they bump into you (Suga said as jungkook unwantedly nodded)

On the other side

Mr blue - why are you both late (Mr blue said sternly)

Tae - sir a-actually (Tae wasn't able to continue his sentence as he was so scared from what happened a second ago)

Jimin - sir we bumped into j-jungkook and s-suga (Jimin said as he continued Tae's sentence)

Mr blue - ok you can come in (Mr blue didn't scold them as he knew jeons)

We went inside and sat on our usual seats .

To be continued

That's all I could do

How was it .

BTW guys I am gonna only update this story till 11 March because of my exams .