helping

Taehyung pov
Aish finally the college ends and today me and Jimin are going to buy some groceries for our home of course. We were walking to the shop then we a old man and then we saw his wallet which came out of his pocket but the old man didn't noticed so me and Jimin went towards him and picked the wallet and gave that to the old man .

Old man - thank you kids . I am so happy to see that humanity is still left in the world (the old man appreciate us)

Tae - hehehe (Tae giggled as the old man's praise)

Jimin - it's our responsibility Mr to help the one in trouble.

Old man - you are so kind can I have a picture with you .

Jimin - ummm sure .

The old man clicked a picture with us but we don't know why LoL. After the picture we again started walking to the grocery store.

Old man - Mr Lee (the old man called some one after they left )

Mr Lee - yes sir (Mr Lee bowed to him like he was a really big personality)

Old man - I want all the information about these two ( old man said as he showed the picture of them which he clicked with them )

Old man pov
Sone pe sohana . I was just finding one and got two . I am Soo happy today finally the day will come.

Idk what the old mysterious man was talking about. After sometime Mr Lee came to him with a farari car and old man sit into it .

Mr Lee - sir here is the information (Mr Lee said as he handed a polythene to the old man )

Old man - okay .. umm interesting... It makes more easier my work (old man said after reading the whole information)

Mr Lee - sir we reached the mansion .

Old man - okay ( old man went out of the car and went inside the mansion)

On the other side with vmin

Tae - Jimin we should buy some chocolate's too (tae said as he asked Jimin)

Jimin - yeah sure let's go and buy (Jimin said as they took many chocolates and  they happily went to their apartment)

Back to the old man .

Old man was talking to someone on mobile

Old man - yes come home... Don't ask me why... I just wanna discuss something important.... And yes take him too (old man talked to ?? )

To be continued

Sorry for short update