3

Author's pov

Jungkook was siting alone in his room, pondering what he might have done to lead to all of this, never expecting Taehyung to do something like this to him.'

Then there's a gentle knock on the door, and Jungkook says, 'Come in.'

A house helper enters the room and places clothes on the bed, saying, 'These clothes have been sent for you by sir, and the makeup artists will be here shortly. Your reception party will begin in a little while.'"

"Jungkook nods and then leaves the room and get in bathroom to wear the clothes provided by his husband."

Then Jungkook sees the marks left by his husband all over his body from the hickeys he made last night. He wears his clothes with a painful smile and when he steps out, his makeup is done.

"Jungkook sees himself in the mirror when Taehyung enters the room.

Taehyung sneaks up behind him and sniffs his scent from the back of his neck, then in his deep voice he say, "You look very beautiful I'm feeling hard down there just want to  tearing off all your clothes and making you moan all night like a bitch with a leaking hole."

"Jungkook is very startled, his breath catching, when Taehyung turns him around and says, 'I brought something for my baby." he take out a beautiful bracelet and puts it on Jungkook wrist, asking how it is.

Jungkook responds, 'It's beautiful,' to which Taehyung replies, 'It wasn't beautiful before, but now that you're wearing it, it looks beautiful.'"

"Then Taehyung says, 'There are many important people downstairs, some of whom might look at you with disdain, but you need to behave, Jungkook. Otherwise, getting through tonight will be very difficult.'"

While speaking, Taehyung slowly squeezes Jungkook's waist, and then continues, 'And if you behave, I'll even reward you.'"

Jungkook doesn't say anything, so Taehyung leans in close to his lips and says, "I need words. Understand?" Jungkook responds softly, "Understood."

Taehyung smiles and says, "Let's go then," to which Jungkook nods. Taehyung then grabs Jungkook's lips with his own, initiating a soft, lingering kiss that gradually turns rough. Taehyung starts devouring Jungkook's mouth, and they both break apart, breathing heavily. Jungkook is also breathing rapidly.

They both go downstairs where everyone is present, and everyone's attention turns to the new couple as the party begins.

Taehyung introduces Jungkook to several prominent businessmen, while Jungkook simply smiles.

Then, after a while, Taehyung takes Jungkook to a corner and says, "I'll be busy at the party. Behave yourself." Jungkook nods in agreement.

Jungkook sits alone, observing the party, and notices everyone smiling at him. He returns their smiles.

However, he makes eye contact with a man in his 40s who smiles at him, and Jungkook smiles back. Despite this, the man continues to stare at him, making Jungkook feel uncomfortable.

Jungkook looks away, and then he hears someone saying, "Hello." He turns slightly, feeling a bit startled, and looks at the man who spoke. Jungkook responds cautiously, "Hello?"

The man introduces himself, "My name is Mr. Choi. I'm a business friend of Taehyung's, Mr. Jungkook."

Jungkook nods, and the man offers him alcohol. Jungkook politely declines, saying, "Sorry, I don't drink." Mr. Choi responds, "No problem, let's talk only." Jungkook gives an awkward smile in response.

Then Choi starts getting closer to Jungkook and engages in small talk. Meanwhile, Jungkook is looking around for Taehyung as he starts feeling increasingly uncomfortable.

As some guests start leaving, Choi continues his odd conversation, while Jungkook tries to avoid him. Then, as Choi reaches to strock Jungkook's hair saying"so soft',

Taehyung suddenly appears from behind and grabs Jungkook by the waist, saying, "These are my baby's hair, so hands off." Upon hearing this, Choi steps back slightly.

Choi says, "I was just talking," to which Taehyung laughs and replies, "No problem, but I also want to talk with my baby. Let's meet later, Choi."

Taehyung then takes Jungkook's hand, moves him aside, and says, "Go upstairs, wait for me in my bedroom." Jungkook nods and leaves.

Jungkook takes off his bracelet and earrings, then looks at his wedding ring. He sits on the bed, wondering if Taehyung will do something with him again tonight.

A little while later, Taehyung enters the room, having had a bit to drink, and immediately grabs Jungkook's jaw, saying, "I told you to behave, yet you were still eager to get fucked by that old man."

Shocked and fearful, Jungkook looks at Taehyung and says, "But what did I do?" Taehyung slaps him and hold him by his jaw tightly pushing him to the wall, "don't I tell you that you only belongs to me so you dare to flirt with that bloody Choi" he yell as the sound echoes in room.

"He flirt with me I don't..." jungkook stuttered on his sentence when a hard slap landed across his face, jungkook keep his hand on his right cheek when taehyung push him on the bed as he start taking out his belt jungkook look at him unbulking his belt he get on bed going away from him his body shaking,

Taehyung walk near the bed wrapping the belt on his hand, "you are just a piece of shit which I take to my house" taehyung yell in anger as he about to strike jungkook from his belt when he heard a knock on the door,

Taehyung drop the belt and walk to the door, jungkook was shaking as he get out of bed siting on the ground in the corner of the room as he don't have any place to run out from here.

Taehyung open the door finding Anjuma standing outside, the serious look on taehyung's face replace by a smile he close the door behind him and get out, he was sweating as he ask, "are you okay Anjuma?"

"I am fine I want to ask that you and kookie left the party is he was fine" she ask worriedly taehyung reply "he was fine just need some rest" his Anjuma nod before going back, "Anjuma  he was not kookie, he was not him don't call him by that name again please" he said before getting inside.

Anjuma try to say something but she can't that's true he was not kookie.

Taehyung get inside heading towards the bathroom ignoring the scared figure in the corner. He come out after taking a long shower spot sleeping figure on the floor.

Taehyung walk to him taking him in his arms putting him gently on the bed covering in blanket before leaving the room.

I am disappointed.....💜