[ copyright & more info ]

Copyright © 2015 Anne Lia

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or in any means – by electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise – without prior written permission.

When it comes to the musical Guys and Dolls, Lottie Ingham would not call herself obsessed--more like knowledgeable. After all, she can dedicate entire essays to the smooth gambler character of Nathan Detroit, which any average teenage girl can do, of course. Now that it's summer, she can rewatch the movie as many times as she wants. However, what she doesn't expect is to rope her longtime crush, a hot-as-hell soccer star, into her dedication to Guys and Dolls and more than a couple other mishaps. 

→ 

Welcome to my Camp NaNoWriMo project for July 2015! I'm sorry for posting it a little later than usual, but I've spent a ridiculous amount of time deciding its name and its main characters' names, so...

I'm so excited for this book, mainly because of my extreme fondness of this musical, Guys and Dolls, which is very close to my heart. It is a little obscure, but with these snapshots of the fantastic musical and film, I hope you'll go watch it one day, whether on stage or on your laptop! (Also, I'd just like to say that Marlon Brando was pretty hot back in his heyday.)

Above, I've attached "Marvin Gaye" by Charlie Puth ft. Meghan Trainor. This song has been stuck in my head these days, and it's so cute, lol. I hope it'll put you in the right retro mood for this book!

If you find any errors or inconsistencies in this book, please do point them out to me! I'd be indebted to you forever since I never notice things like that while writing or editing.

Once again, I'd like to thank you so much for all your invaluable support for me in everything I do, and I hope you have a lovely day!

Lots of love,

Anne