Crissy!

ring ring ring , the sound of my alarm woke me up with a loud sound, i got up and put a tiny bit of makeup on to cover the scar across my eye that ive had since i was seven since that mysterious accident... it should have healed now though. But I'm ok so I put my ugly blonde hair into a bon and put my clothes on for the day. I grabbed my keys and walked out of my house to drive to school when I fell to the ground.

When I woke up again my head hurt so bad, specifically my eye... hmm that's weird but I got up again like poppy from trolls and got in my car. A few minutes later I arrived at school and I got out of my car to walk into it.

I went up to my locker where my bestie pookie bear was and opened my locker, "hey emma" i said to my bestie "hey millie" she replied back with a smile then said "im going to be late for my class, see you later mills!" I watched as she walked away having a bad feeling about something...

I looked back to my locker to get my books for my first class and as I shut it I saw a pretty guy leaning onto a locker "ah, you scared me criss" I said as I looked into his pretty blur orbs wondering if he could ever love a girl like me back...

"Sooo whatcha doing tonight mills?" he asked and i blinked out of my trance and looked at him, wow he is so pretty, i thought again as i said "nothing much probably going to spend the night with my brother watching movies again" i spoke quietly as he looked at me " well i was thinking maybe you wanted to come over to mine? Me and my bros have a video to film tonight and I thought you would maybe wanna join?" "oh, umm sure I'll tell James that I can't watch movies tonight, I'm sure he will be ok with it " I said again as I closed my locker all the way and locked it. "Ok ok il see you later pooks" oh my gosh did he just call me pooks? Maybe I do have a chance...

"Ughhh" I groaned as I watched the clock tick, why is history so boring? RING RING RING. finally! I walked out of class excited to go see my friends.... As I got to my car I felt a strange feeling again in my head that told me not to go home but I did it anyway... little did I know.