My "brother" "James"

I got there quickly and headed to my room so I could change into something more comfortable. As i walked out of my room i saw James and he looked at me while asking "where are you going?" and i saw something in him that i never seen before... anger. "Um my friends? We are filming a video.." "No you're staying home, end of story" I looked at him shocked and I started crying, my head hurting as I did so... why does that keep happening? "You can't control my life Jamie! I'm 19, let me live!" I yelled as I walked to the door trying to get away from him.

"Get back here Millie!" he yelled and I turned around to yell back but he stopped dead in his tracks staring at me like I was a monster... is that fear I feel from him? Why is he looking at me like I killed our parents?

"Oh no, it happened, i couldnt h-help you, I'm so sorry mills' ' he said as he fell to the ground continuing to cry hysterically. Why is he crying? He controlled me my whole life and he's crying? And what does he mean by *he couldnt help me* What does that even mean? I didn't need help, I just needed my brother.

I looked at him with anger and sadness in my eyes, wondering what was happening to me, why do I feel like this ? What is this feeling?

My head still hurts, the scar! Why does it hurt so bad? I turned away from James and looked at the mirror on the wall. Something was pulling me toward it slowly, why is that? I looked at myself and slowly touched my scar. Why is it glowing? Why are my eyes glowing? What's happening to me?

I turned around again to see my brother still crying and mumbling "m'sorrry im so so sorry" he knows something doesn't he ! "WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT WHATS HAPPENING TO ME I JUST WANTED TO FILM A VIDEO AND NOW MY EYES ARE GLOWING WHAT THE FUCK" i yelled at him s loud mexco propaly heard me.

" do you really wanna know?" "YES I JUST FUCKING SAID THAT" "ok ok sit down" after a while we calmed down and he started explaning to me what happened all those years ago...