Desert tears

The moonstone sits in a white lab. Ava Paige is talking to Janson. "Now that the Luna wolf is here we can unlock the ultimate power of this stone." The scene changed to Thomas is running down a burning hall. " Y/n come on." He grabs me by the hand and drags me into darkness. I look around only spotting a pair of glowing green eyes. The eyes of Kate argent, my mother. They move closer as I step back. Suddenly falling into darkness a voice echoing."wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!

Jolting awake I sit up hyperventilating as I tried to calm myself down. After a moment I calm down and look around only to find Newt and the others sitting a few feet away gazing at the sun rising. I went over and sat their as we watched the sunrise, in silence. Who knew that this dystopian world could be so beautiful.

The silence was broken when we heard a painful groan behind us. Winston laid curled up as black veins spread throughout his body. Cursing under my breath, I went over to him, the rest following behind.

"Y/n it's happening, you have to shoot me, please. I don't want to be one of those things." he pleads with tears in his eyes.

My heart raced as I wasn't prepared to lose another friend. Winston and I had grown closer these past days, I couldn't lose him.

But it was inevitable. He handed me the gun but I couldn't take it. I refused to ."No, I ...I can't I won't." I stuttered, tearing up before another hand reached out, taking the gun.

It was Newt, he stood there with tears in his eyes as Thomas pulled me close. Turning my head to his chest to avoid seeing what was going to happen next, I couldn't help thinking about Stiles. And the way he used to hold me. BANG! My thoughts were interrupted by the echoing sound of a gun shot.