Y/n's Night Out + Kicked Out + A Rainy End

*Meanwhile, inside the local nightclub*

Dylan: What seems to be the matter, Y/n?

Riley: Yeah, you hardly touched your drink since we got here...are you not having a good time?

Y/n: Oh, i am...i just don't really drink alcohol that much...

Andrew: *Sits next to Y/n, holding a medium sized bottle of whisky* How's everyone doing?

Y/n: Jeez, Andrew...your breath reeks of whisky...how much of it did you drink?

Andrew: Only a few swigs...you're not gonna drink that?

Y/n: Huh? Oh, no...you can have it, Rile-

Andrew: *Grabs Y/n's drink, and chugs it all down*

Y/n: ...Are you sure you should drink any more tonight, Andrew? You know what you're like when you drink one too ma-

Andrew: Lay off of me, Y/n! You say the same s### every f###### night! I'll drink as much as i want! *Takes a swig of his bottle of alcohol, as he gets up, and stumbles towards the dance floor, leaving his bottle of alcohol on the table*

Riley: *Watching Andrew stumble his way towards the dance floor, before looking back at Y/n* Don't listen to a word he says, Y/n...you know how he is...

Dylan: She's right, Y/n. One moment, he's sweeping you off of your feet, the next, he's drunk dancing with another-

Riley: *Shoves her elbow in Dylan's stomach with a quiet whisper* Shut up, you idiot...you want her to hear the horrible truth?

Dylan: Ow! Sorry...

Y/n: *Sighs in disappointment* Sometimes, i wonder if i have chosen the right boyfriend...

Riley: Don't say that, Y/n...

Dylan: Even if you did choose the wrong boyfriend to be with, there are still plenty of fish in the se- ouch! Riley? Will you stop elbowing me in the ribs?

Riley: What Dylan means to say, you made the right decision to be with Andrew.

Y/n: I did...but, why do i get the feeling that i never did make the right decision?

Riley: Ooh! My favourite song is playing! Come on, Dylan, Y/n! Grab your partner and let's dance!

Dylan: H-hey? Wait, Riley, let me finish my dri- *Gets dragged towards the dance floor by Riley* Nope, okay, we're dancing instead now...aren't you joining us, Y/n?

Y/n: *Waves Riley and Dylan off* I'd rather stay here, guys...i'm not really in a dancing mood...

Riley: Nonsense, Y/n! Come on up here with us!

Dylan: *Pulling Riley's shirt slightly* Uh...Riley? Where did Andrew go?

Riley: He can't have gotten far...go and look for him before Y/n leaves.

Dylan: You got it, Riley. *Rushes into the crowd of people dancing* Pardon me, excuse me...comin' through...

Y/n: *Looking around for Andrew* Where did Andrew disappear off to?

Bouncer: *Taps Y/n's shoulder* Excuse me, miss?

Y/n: *Turns around* Can i help you?

Bouncer: You're Y/n, correct?

Y/n: That's me. Is there a problem?

Bouncer: I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises...

Y/n: Wait, what? But, i haven't done anything!

Bouncer: A gentleman tipped me off about someone breaking one of the fans...that someone was you, am i correct?

Y/n: Ya serious?? I didn't break anything!

*Meanwhile, at the back of the nightclub*

Bouncer: *Pushes the back door open*

Y/n: What do you think you're doing?? Unhand me this instant! *Stumbles outside, and falls on her knees*

Bouncer: *Shuts the back door closed in Y/n's face*

Y/n: *Weakly stands up, only to flinch to hear thunder crackle, rain drops falling, drenching her in seconds* Some celebration... *Her face droops sadly*

Bouncer: *Locks the back door shut, before walking back to the front of the nightclub*

*Meanwhile, in the streets of Y/n's neighbourhood*

Y/n: *Walking back towards her home, her hair and her clothes absolutely drenched* The nightclub will be fun, she says...you'll have a good time, she says...all it got me, was another argument with Andrew, getting kicked out, and a batch of ruined clothing... *Flinches at feeling a splash of water land on her head, as she sneezes* I really need a shower after all this...