✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

CW/TW Showering together, vaginal fingering, eating out, pet play, roleplay, on call sex, scissoring, several rounds, overstimulation (in a good consensual way), spanking, choking, hair pulling, body worship, branding with hickeys, public bathroom sex, leashes, collars
Crowly= She/Her
Corey=It/Its

We finally got off the bus, god I was so wet Corey had teased me on the way here and I couldn't take much more without getting close. The second we stepped through the door and locked it he grabbed my arms and pushed me against the counter kissing me rough.

"Mmm!!" I moan into the kiss and It presses its knee between my legs. I hump and whine. "W-wait...can we shower first?"

"Of course mon cheri..." It kisses my neck and lets me get my balance. We head to my wreck of a bathroom and undress. I looked at my body in pure disgust, it looked at me with pure love and I softened starting to enjoy being nude with Corey.

"Let me wash your hair puppy?"

"Yes please..." We step in the shower and he starts to wash my hair.

After the shower

Me and Corey dry off and my mom gets home, we hurry to my room and giggle together as we get dressed.

"Wanna go on a walk pup?"

"Yes!!" I exclaim in excitement. I get dressed and put on my collar, Corey makes sure its snug and we told my mom we were going on a walk.

We head down to a park down the road, right by the thrift store and hid under the slide.

"Puppy..." It leans in and I let it kiss me, wrapping my legs around it. We make out and realize its getting dark so we go home and get in bed.

Once we're laid down Corey bites and nibbles my neck, slowly going down to my legs.

"So pretty for me baby... prettiest princess...golden soft skin...wet cunt... Everything perfect." It keeps leaving marks down my body eventually reaching my ankles and just gently kissing them, worshiping every inch of my skin. "Mon cheri...please be mine"

"Make me yours mi amor..." I moan to it. "I love you Corey...be rough." It nods and comes back up to my face and smacks me. I moan at the stinging feeling in my face.

"Fucking slut. This what you wanted? To be worshipped by your master? Pretty little bitch." It yanks on my hair and my back arches.

"W-wait!" It stops and pulls off. I grab the gift I made for it and hand it to it. "Here...open it"

It opens it to see the leash I had bought. "Pretty puppy wants to be used hm? Wait till your moms asleep pup."