✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

pet play, roleplay, on call sex, scissoring, several rounds, overstimulation (in a good consensual way), spanking, choking, hair pulling, body worship, branding with hickeys, public bathroom sex, leashes, collars
Crowly= She/Her
Corey=It/Its

After a few spanks we went to sleep and the next day went to the aquarium. We had fun and it went well.

A few hours later I pull out my phone and text Corey a number, it texts back a dash and I walk to the bathroom, it follows shortly after.

"Puppy... you're so horny..." It grabs my right tit and I whine.

It keeps rubbing my boob while I grind my thighs together, begging for friction.

"Like a dog in heat... you've been good so I'll give it to you my prince" It lets go of my boob and reaches between my legs, spreading my thighs and lifting my skirt to move my underwear to the side. "Color mon cheri?"

"Green mi vida...Green"

"Your highness...allow a peasent like me to taste you?"

"Y-yes...please..."

It goes between my thighs and licks at my clit, practically drinking the wetness. I cover my mouth with one hand while the other holds Coreys hair, pushing him in farther.

"Mmm....F-faster.."

"Her highness is so sensitive and needy-"

Suddenly I got a call, it was from my mom. I panicked and picked up, forgetting what Corey was doing.

"Y-yes Mama?"

"Hi honey! Hows the date going?"

"G-good its...g-good."

Corey sped up and thrusted his middle finger into my cunt while continuing to lick my clit.

"Alright tell me when you're ready to be picked up, don't forget the money you have on your phone! Love you! Bye"

"B-bye..." I hang up and moan softly. Corey giggles and bites my thigh, again trailing little nibbles down to my feet, worshipping me. I came instantly.

"My princess...such an honor to touch you..."