𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Before this chapter starts, I just want to apologize for any spelling/grammar errors. When I reread my chapters I feel like I always find one and I don't want to fix it, then excite y'all thinking a new chapter was posted😭

𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I shifted a little as a bright light came through Josh's window. I let out a small groan and rubbed my eyes.I looked to the side, but I couldn't see Josh. I frowned slightly and got out of bed. My attention was then drawn to the bathroom door, which opened to reveal Josh in a tank top and shorts. Memories from last night came back to me, and I also remembered the part involving Jon.

"Good morning, beautiful." Josh greeted me, sitting down next to me and kissing my temple. I smiled tiredly, laying my head on his shoulder. "Good morning," I replied. I heard him let out a small sigh, hugging me closer to his side.

"I believe Trinity and Jon are downstairs. We are going to have to go out at some point." Josh explained. I let out another embarrassed groan, hiding my face in my sweaty palms. "Fine. Let's go. I'm kind of hungry anyway."

Josh and I both got up out of bed, making our way towards the door. I gave him a thankful smile as he held the door open for me. We both headed our way down the stairs. The further we got, the louder the noise from the TV and Jon and Trinity's talking got. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the words Jon was going to say.

Josh and I glanced at each other before entering the living room, completely within sight of the couple. We had Jon's attention immediately and Trinity's soon after. Trinity looked at me sympathetically while Jon smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

"Well, someone was having a good night last night - ow!" Jon explained, soon getting cut off by Trinity slapping his arm. I scoffed and looked anywhere but at them. I felt my face begin to glow with awkwardness and embarrassment.

"Alright uce, shut the hell up. That was stupid what you did last night." Josh spoke up.

"Nah, it was funny," Jon replied, keeping that smug grin on his face. "You didn't need to say anything uce! We weren't doin' nothing to you! Grow up and stop being so fucking childish." Josh snapped back, causing me to widen my eyes at his words.

"Alright, alright. Chill uce, okay? I'm sorry." Jon replied. I let out a small sigh, walking out of the living room and into the kitchen. I leaned my arms on the marble countertop, letting out a sigh and resting my head on my arms. My heart was pounding. At that time, I just wanted to disappear. All I wanted to do was teleport to my room and hide under my blanket for the rest of my life.

"I'm sorry, V,"  Josh spoke up as he entered the room from behind me. I raised my head, looking back at him. "It's okay, we will all get over it. It's also technically our fault 'cause we knew they were coming home soon."

"Yeah." He spoke quieter. We stood there silently, the air getting thicker by the minute. I soon let out a sigh, looking up directly into Josh's eyes. Every time I do, my mind trails back to last night. I truly wouldn't want to do it with anyone else. "Well, I think I'm going to go home and shower. Probably get some homework done as well. I had a good time yesterday." I ended up speaking. I could tell by Josh's facial expression that he was disappointed that I was leaving, but he didn't argue with it.

"Alright sounds good. If I don't see you for the rest of the day, then I will see you tomorrow in school."

I smiled and walked over to him and kissed him lightly on the cheek. He bowed his head a little and smiled a little broadly. "See you tomorrow then.'' I finished. I rubbed his shoulder once before putting on my shoes and looked at him again before heading out the door and heading back into the house.

~

I was lying in my bed after the nice, warm shower I just had taken. It was seven o'clock at night, and I was already exhausted. The lights in my room were dimmed slightly as I lay on my bed and read a book. I just wanted to clear my mind from what all happened last night and this morning with Jon.

I'm not mad at Jon. I understand why he did what he did. He just wanted to embarrass his brother. If I had a brother I would do the same thing. I was so embarrassed that I looked angry at Jon.

A knock on the door broke me out of my thoughts."Come in!" I shouted hoarsely. The bedroom door slowly opened and my mother appeared on the other side. She gave me a small smile and she slowly walked towards me. "Hey dear, I never got to ask you how prom went yesterday?" She asked with a smile on her lips. I let out a happy sigh, placing my bookmark in my book before fully closing it.

"It was good. Me and Josh left early because Brad kept annoying us." I replied. My mom let out a soft scoff, technically rolling her eyes as well. "So what did you guys do after?"

"We just went back to his house and hung out until we got tired and fell asleep." I partially lied. A hum left my mom's lips as she nodded her head. I let out a relieved sigh, glad she didn't know what actually happened. "Alright, well I hope Brad didn't ruin the fun."

"No, he didn't. Me, Josh, Trinity, and Jon all stayed together and danced while we were there."

"Well, that's good. Well, I just came up here to check on you. I'll come to check up on you later. If you're sleeping, then goodnight honey." My mom leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled lightly. "If you need anything, I'll be in my office calling Dad."

"Okay, goodnight Mom."

"Goodnight, my love."

My mom then left my room, leaving me all alone once again. I let out a quiet sigh, staring up at the ceiling in deep thought. Was is school going to be like tomorrow? What if Jon decides to tell everyone what happened? My mind was all over the place.

"Yo! Violet!" I heard a faint voice call out. I pinched my brows in confusion, slowly getting out of bed and walking towards my window. As soon as I did, I saw Josh standing by his open window. I smiled lightly, fiddling with the lock on my window before pushing up the screen. "What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hand on the windowsill. He looked back for a moment, then back at me.

"You left your dress in my room. Do you want me to come and give it to you?" he asked, pointing behind him with his thumb. "To be honest, it's fine. Keep it. But if we do end up breaking up, I want it back." I spoke with a slight grin, resting my chin on my hands. He let out a little scoff, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I guess I'm keeping it forever then." I blushed at his response, looking into his eyes shining in the moon light. The darkness outside hid the blush that was forming on my cheeks. I swear, this boy is the sweetest. "Alright then, sounds good to me."

Josh chuckled. "Great. See you tomorrow, Violet."

"See you tomorrow, Josh."

Hope y'all are enjoying this so far!! Thanks for all the support as well!

(btw I love reading y'all's comments, so don't forget to comment 😊)

ALSO! I ordered a customizable blanket, and I'm absolutely IN LOVE with it ⇩⇩⇩

YEEEET