𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘

Recap:

"You know, Violet, in all truthfulness, I am so happy you and Josh are on the same page again.You both really needed to get all of that built up frustration out, so I'm happy about that."

I looked over at Trinity, letting out a small smile. "Thanks Trinity." I replied. She didn't know everything Josh said. She didn't know that he confessed his feelings for me, saying that he was still in love with me. I just told her we talked and we were now on the same page. Maybe it's better to keep it on the low for now on.

Was it?

𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 7, 2012

If you would've told me that I was going to be competing at WrestleMania with my three best friends by my side, I would've told you that you lost your fucking mind.

I walked out on the huge rampway that WrestleMania was going to be taking place. Trinity was by my side as we stared in awe at the beautiful scene in front of us. An empty stadium soon to be filled up with thousands of people. This was crazy.

What was even crazier was that I was going to be having a match. It was the match that everyone has been waiting for. Jon, Josh, Trinity and I versus Nicole, Brie, John and Bryan. All eight of us were going to be competing in one match.

"This is amazing." Trinity baffled under her breath. I was struck at awe just like she was. "I can't believe I'm here." I whispered shakily under my breath. Trinity sighed and looked over at me.

"You deserve it. You deserve it so much. It is an amazing experience. When us four walk down this ramp with all of those seats taken up, you better soak it in."

"I will." I agreed, feeling my heart already start to pick up speed. The cool, Miami air blew into our faces, blowing my hair away from my face pleasantly. I watched as the LED boards on the side of the ring and on the titantron above were testing different superstar entries. I watched as some superstars were in the ring practicing their entrances.

"There they are!" I heard Jon's voice exclaim behind me. We both turn around, seeing the twins approaching us with their ordinary clothes on. I sent them both a smile. "Hi guys," I greeted.

"We were wondering where y'all were." Josh spoke. Trinity and I both shrugged our shoulders. "We are just enjoying the view. I can't believe in a few hours we are going to be walking down this walkway all together, competing in a WrestleMania match together." Trinity explained. Jon approached her, wrapping his arm around her and kissing the top of her head. Josh and I both sent each other grimacing looks.

"This match is about to be lit. We got a lot of people on our side, which is gonna make it so much better." Jon explained. I hummed with agreement, nodding my head. "I'm so nervous guys. This is my first Wrestlemania, and I have never been in front of a crowd that is going to be this large before." I mumbled, looking around the gigantic stadium. I heard footsteps approach closer behind me, soon feeling Josh's hand rest on my shoulder.

"The first WrestleMania is always the most nerve-wracking. But you'll be okay. Just pretend you are at a football game, doing all the cheer shit you've done."

I chuckled lightly, rubbing my temple. "This isn't even close to a football game."

"I mean, we are in a football stadium."

"That doesn't mean shit, jerdy." Trinity spoke, smacking his head lightly. I laughed at the two, shaking my head in disbelief. "I'm trying to be motivating here bae!"

"Well, I don't think that's the way." Trinity said before gazing to the stadium once more. My heart beat picked up as I examined all of the empty seats that were soon to be filled. Filled with screaming, cheering, inspired fans.