(1)

1st pov-jennette

"The flowers..They're gonna wilt if this keeps up!" I mumbled stumbling to grab the water filled canister besides the flower pot that I had received from ijekiel. I haven't really had time to take care of the garden I made in regards to my aunt,my eyes widened a bit and I gasped dropping the watering can. 'Auntie rose is visiting today right!?' I said as a smile crept up to my face,I looked at my clothes and immediately stood up. "Gah! What are you doing jennette i have to get cleaned up and presentable for aunt!" I said clutching my fist nodding to myself as I turned speed-walking to my room which was just above the garden I made.

-3rd or whatever pov

Jennette speeded down the hall making it to her room. She closed the door as her eyes wandered off to a silvery cage that held a crow in it,her lips curled into a kind smile. "morning ashe," she'd say walking to the cage and opening the door,she had always kept it unlocked just in case the crow wanted to leave or just go anywhere but the cage. The crow let out a 'caw' before it slightly jumped onto her finger. She can't really remember when she actually got ash,but all she knew was that the bird was quite sassy if not. The bird then flew off her hand before flying onto her bed post,her room wasn't special,if anything,it was one of a common noble,heck,maybe lesser. She smiled before turning to her dressing closet,jennette never really had maids to dress her,besides,even so,the maids in the alpheus mansion didn't like her. Her eyes scanned through the variety of plain and simple dresses,she glanced down at a box that ijekiel gave her for her last birthday. Her eyes lit up and she smiled before gently picking the box up. "Perfect!"

Now jennette wasn't a showoff,quite the opposite really. But she would be lying if she said she didn't like the dress,usually,ijekiel's taste in dresses were..questionable. But when he gave her this one,it was the definition of beauty. Perfect for a girl like her!

She let her hair flow down,braiding 2 strands of hair that she let go to the sides

She let her hair flow down,braiding 2 strands of hair that she let go to the sides. She twisted and twiddled in the mirror slightly giggling to herself,she looked like a princess,but then again..she frowned. She still wasn't Athy.
She shook it off before trotting off to Roger's main study/work room. She knocked twice and cleared her throat "Uhm..uncle I-" she paused,he was talking to someone. She couldn't help but listen in,even though she knew she shouldn't.
"I see..so Rosalia passed this morning on the way here hm?"

"What.?"

Rogers eyes widened as he glanced at his door,jennette stood there,blank expression.
"Auntie...she's what..?"

Poor jennette,she loved her auntie. Her aunt would tell her the greatest stories,about her mother and fairytales. She promised her aunt that one day she would bring the margarita's family name higher when she revealed herself to be Claude's daughter. After all,technically,her aunt was her only family. But now..she was gone.
Jennette couldn't remember the last time she stood outside in the middle of the night,Crying. The forest was a great place to cry,it provided natural comfort,knowing it's just you,and the squirrels that threw acorns at you. She wasn't crying hard,no no,that wasn't proper of her. Her aunt taught her that,just like she taught her most of the things she knew. "auntie.." she mumbled head down as she hugged her knees sitting on the grassy floors,small tears dropped from her eyes as she looked up.

"It's not fair,why'd you have to leave.?"
Jennette blinked as she looked to her side. It wasn't her who just said that.
"Just kidding pfft-should've seen your face." A voice joked. She sighed,jennette may have been naive,or so people thought,but she was more intelligent than anyone could think. It didn't take a fool for her to find out the reason Roger wanted her to meet Claude so much,and it didn't take a fool to know what she really was. Honestly,sometimes she could hear voice of the souls that haunted her mind from dark magic,but,only one stood out in particular. "Don't start please.." she said sniffling,the voice laughed before humming "boringgg~!" She blinked. "Get out of my head." She mumbled shaking her head,"nahh,I like it here!" "Ofcourse you do,your the devil on my shoulder you mean..thing." "Ouch! That kinda hurt jetty~ I was just trying to tell you Roger's new plan." The voice said letting out a slight pout noise. "New plan.?" She said raising her eyebrow as she frowned,'he already had a backup plan for when I abandoned the original one.?' She blinked glancing down at her feet before she sighed,"go ahead.." "yay! Okay! Let me tell you." The voice sneered.

"He's sending me where!?"
"I dunno I kinda like that plan of his!"
"You're not helping!"