(2)

.
.
.
.

"Ijekial.?" Jennette called out knocking on his room door,usually,he would answer in a heart beat. But these days,he was never around enough,rather he was always finding someway to amuse Athanasia. She frowned and turned around "I leave tomorrow.." she whispered to herself eyes wandering to her shoes. Her mind drifted off to what Roger had told her the other day.

"Jennette," he said as he took in a deep breath. "I've made up my mind. Since that..Athanasia is gaining your un-father. Father's attention,I think it's best if perhaps.." he eyed a stack of paper on his desk clasping his hands together. Her posture stiffened but she nonetheless she still kept a smile on her face."Perhaps what Mr.alpheus?" She said tilting her head. "Hmm..perhaps we should approach this another way. In short words,I have agreed to a contractual marriage between us and the agriches." She blinked,'ogrech..what??' She thought before letting out a small polite giggle.."hm? What are you laughing for?" Roger said eyes narrowing,she shook her head clearing her throat "nothing! Continue.." she said sweatdropping. "Mhm..anyways. In return,your father,Claude,will acknowledge you for your contribution to the obeila empire." She blinked and hummed "how so?" She said confused,"you see,obeila was originally going to war with the agriches. But..Due to this contractual marriage,it'll set a relationship with these two kingdoms. But don't be fooled. Do not let anyone,not even your closest of allies see your eyes. You must always,keep them concealed with those magic contacts I made,got it?" He said,tapping his finger on his desk. "yes..I understand." She said as she bowed. "Do not bow jennette,princess don't bow to others except those ahead of them." He said sighing, "a-ah..yes.." she mumbled straightening her posture. "Your dismissed." He said simply. She nodded and left,as soon as she left the premises of his study hall,she gasped in a large amount of air,like she had been holding her breath without knowing. 'Don't be a baby,and stop holding your breath,it's reallyyyyy not good for you~!' Her somewhat smile dropped and she completely ignored the voices comment. 'Hmph! Rude! You'll need me sooner or later you know.' "Yeah sure.."

Currently,jennette was walking back to her room. The sun was starting to go down,a few clad books in her hand. She had went to the library after 'talking' to ijekial. Each step was a memory to her,the sound of the air rushing outside a few windows in the hall were loud. Now that jennette looked back on it..she had never once met her father,nor her mother. Although her mother died giving birth so It made sense,but her father? If Claude wasn't her father,who was? She had once dreamed of meeting her real father,heck,she contemplated trying to find him,but at the same time she didn't want to. If her father was still out there,then why hadn't he came for her? Maybe then her child hood could be one of a child's. She didn't get time playing with toys growing up,at soon as she reached two,dieting was a must. She spent her time studying and trying to become the 'perfect' princess material for Claude,whom she use to think was her father. She never cut her hair even by an inch,she wore tight dresses and walked straight,she talked proper. So what was it? What was it that she was missing? All she wanted was someone to view her as family,but it never came true. Why did she have to PROVE herself to anyone just for an ounce of love? 'It's not fair.' She thought coming to a stop infront of a window. The rain crashed down as thunder struck from outside. Her hands came up to her side clutching her fist. "What..what really am I..? Who am I.?" She mumbled shaking her head,ofcourse jennette knew where she came from,but that voice of hers would only tell her so little. "I'm jennette margarita,daughter of penolope margarita—" her breath hitched as a flash or memory came into her mind.
If you conceive a child through dark magic,it will with no doubt,be cursed. And getting rid of that curse would be no easy feat.
Her eyes snapped back open,sweat trickling the back of her neck. 'What..' "what was that..?" She mumbled 'those words..they weren't mine..who were they's..? No..whose memory was that? I couldn't have possibly been present..' she sucked in a deep breath and looked up shaking it off. "Silly jennette..why is my mind always playing games on me!" She said pouting a little as she continued her walk to her room.

'I wonder what athy's doing!'

Meanwhile..

———————————————

"Dammit that bastard! Why do I have to marry some puny girl." The boy would hiss,his sharp eyes glaring down at a contract,that was already signed. "Tsk. Where's sister Roxanne!" He threw a fit stomping out the room.