Chapter 1

Chapter 1 ~ Your a vampire!

Logan's P.O.V

I jumped at the sound of a thump coming from Tony's room. Panic waged over me. Standing up calling Tony's name, I grabbed my jacket pulling it on. I opened my door just for Tony to rush past me. "Tony!" I yelped after my little brother. "Tony, what are you doing?" I called rushing after him. Tony went out the door and I went right after only stopping to slip into some shoes. I went after him and around the corner. His window sat over a large patch of grass. This being where a young boy about Tony's age was laying on the ground. "Oh my God are you okay." I said running over.

"Rookery." The young boy dressed in Victorian clothes muttered. Getting down as a huge truck with lights and gadgets all over it drove by. I glared at the crazy man as he drove past. "Do you know wear I can get a cow." He grasped out.

"If you want a glass of milk." Tony began.

"No not milk a cow." He said. Realization hit me as he flashed white fangs. I gasped.

"Your a vampire!" I said stupidly.

"Duh!" Tony said and helped the boy up. "Come on dude I know just what you need." He said picking the boy up with my help. We carried him to the wagon and Tony began pulling him to the neighbors cow barn. The sun was setting but still bright enough for the boy so when he hissed in pain I took my jacket off and threw if over his head.

"Were almost there Cutie." I said using my new nickname for my new found friend. We came down around the fence and I unlatched the gate letting the two in. I helped the vampire from the wagon. He shuffled into the barn. The sound of him drinking the cows blood made me sick to my stomach so I excused myself. Once outside I heard a beeping from the dirt road and moved slowly to investigate. I realized it was the Rookery guy the boy mentioned, I froze not able to move. The lights lit up nearly blinding me and the truck started moving towards me. Yelping little arms wrapped around me.

"Logan close your eyes." Cuties voice yelled. I snapped my eyes shut and suddenly felt and airy sensation and I was no longer on the ground. It was a few minutes before I felt something below me and cuties voice spoke again.

"You two can open your eyes now." He said. I opened my eyes and nearly freaked out.

"We-We are really high up." I mumbled tossled as Tony thanked the boy for saving me calling him dude. I was shaking looking around.

"You keep calling me dude my name's Rudolph." I caught his name before Tony told him ours. They began jumping around not soon after making me yelp.

"My best friends a vampire!!" Tony shouted jumping. My heart jumping with every jump he made. I closed my eyes. I had a fear of heights. Tony finally stopped jumping realizing my discomfort.

"I think we should get home." Tony said.

"Yah b-but how do we get down from here." I asked Looking down.

"I got you up here didn't I my friends." I looked down unsure sharing the same look as Tony. "As long as your holding ny hand your safe." He said holing his hand out. I took it still unsure. He jumped off the blimp and I let out a small scream clinging to his arm.

"Being a vampire is awesome." Tony shouted. I forced a reassuring smile for my brother.

"I guess it does come with its privileges." Rudolph said.

"Hey our mom and dad are at a party there." Tony said pointing out the McAshton estate. I calmed a little bit as we flew over flat land. Tony whooping and shouting. "Vampire are different then I thought they'd be." I told Rudolph.

"Father seen to that. We are family not fiend that's why we try to only drink cows blood." Rudolph explained.

"But I thought vampires were supposed to drink human blood." Tony said.

"We do but we got to make do with cows." He explained.

"Why?" Tony asked as we got closer to our house.

"Because we've been hunted for centuries, we've always had to hide. We wan't to be human, not have them for dinner." He said. A car was driving towards are driveway making panic spread through my veins.

"Can you see what color that car is?" I asked Rudolph.

"Green. Man and women inside. Man talking very loudly and waving his hands around." Rudolph answered.

"Mom and Dad!" Me and Tony shouted looking at each other.

"Were gonna be in so much trouble." I said shaking my head.

"No your not." Rudolph said flying quickly toward Tony's window. He hid as me and tiny climbed into bed covering ourselves up to our neck and pretending we were asleep as the door open. I heard mom breath a sigh of relief.

"I saw what I saw and I see what I didn't see." The neighbor lady said. I heard a sniff.

"Do you smell that." Dad said.

"Yah I smell it too." Mom said. After a second I heard the window latch then mom's heals click as she came over and kissed both our heads, before heading to the door. I heard another set of steps and kept my eyes shut till the door closed. I opened my eyes after I was sure and swung my legs off the side of the bed. Rudolph jumped from were he was holding himself up on the ceiling.

"That was close." Tony said as I slid my boots off as Tony pulled his shoes off.

"I must take my leave," Rudolph began "Thanks I haven't had fun with a kid my age since I really was nine Dude." He said making me smile.

"You can stay If you want Cutie." I said crossing my arms.

"It might be for the best." Rudolph said looming out the window.

"Do vampires really sleep in coffins cause then were gonna have a problem." Tony said.

"As long as the Sun can't find me. This would work perfectly." He said lifting the lid to Tony's toy chest.

"I'm gonna head to bed, you guys work that out. Night baby brother." I said kissing Tony's cheek. "Night cutie." I ruffled Rudolph's hair. He smiled.

"Night Log." Tony said as I left sneaking down the hall and into my room. Discarding my jacket I crawled under my covers. When I closed my eyes I fell fast asleep dreaming of a mysterious red eyed boy. Now I am seeing resemblance between the little vampire and the red eyed boy in my dream.

There's the first chapter I'm sorry I know it's sucks but I love the little campfire it's been my favorite movie for like ever so! Comment vote xoxo