The Royal Romance, Book 1

the royal romance, book 1

Love awaits in the royal court of Cordonia as Riley competes for the Crown Prince! Will she accept his proposal, or will someone else win her heart?

__________

description

The Royal Romance series involves 7 full-length visual novels and 1 side story created on the Choices app. In this novel-style retelling of TRR exploring multiple perspectives of the main characters, beloved scenes with original commentary from the Choices stories including your favourite group of royals and friends is expanded upon.

If you miss the tales of modern Cordonia, delve deeper into its world through more in-depth backstories and comprehensive thoughts coming from each character in a way that goes beyond the main character's perspective. Perfect for hardcore TRR fans who always wish they could experience Cordonia over and over again!

__________

story's contents

This story is written from a third person omniscient point-of-view, meaning that the story is written from a third party narrator outside looking in who simultaneously explores the inner thoughts and emotions of each character. This differs from the original TRR series where the story is mostly told from the main character's perspective.

The main characters will be told through their default names. For example, Riley Brooks will be the name of the protagonist and the prince's name is Liam Rys. Due to the nature of TRR's storyline, the story will be centred on the pairing of Riley and Liam as it simplifies the story's logic and pace of events.

Descriptions of backgrounds and scenes will be provided by me since there are no visual backgrounds and no visual facial expressions from the characters like there would be on the Choices app. This will also include bonus scenes and commentary created from my own original thoughts and added to the canon story.

Lastly, this story will feature comprehensive descriptions of exclusive diamond choices in chapters. This includes descriptions of premium outfits and bonus scenes unlocked by diamonds. Bonus scenes may include content suggesting explicit matters. Please skip if 18+ and read at your own risk.

__________

disclaimer

All rights to original commentary, scenes, and characters from The Royal Romance series reserved to Choices and Pixelberry Studios. No copyright infringement intended.