Chapter 5: The First Show

It's finally the day of the first concert that is kicking off the tour. Well; actually it's the night. You've been running around like your hair is on fire with Yoon all day making sure everything was where it needed to be and the girl's room was set up properly. Making sure stage hands were ready and the technicians were all set. As the company hired a very well traveled and veteran stage crew, you were about the only one still freaking out.

The show starts in 30 minutes. You know the pressure isn't on you once the show starts, but the girls. You entered into the waiting room and release a breath of relief when you see them all sitting in their outfits waiting to head stage side. Chaewon was the first to noticed and walked up to you.

"You know; if our manager passes out right before the show that will surely mess with how we perform out there. You did good today, Y/N, now breathe and relax. There's some stuff me and Kura wrote down that you could probably improve on going forward in terms of how we kinda like our area situated, but by no means did you do bad and we're all here and ready. Okay? Stop panicking before we start panicking." She smiles before heading back to her desk with Yunjin.

Eunchae walks up next. "Not to call attention to anything but there's a severe lack of Capri Suns in the cooler-"

"EUNCHAE! Manners!" Sakura hollered at the maknae before telling her to come next to her so she could fix her dress one last time.

Finally, Kazuha was notice sitting alone at the side of the room. She looked absolutely stunning in her tank top and loose fitting jeans. Her hair done in waves. Some Jordan shoes on. But yet, she seemed not fully there. As if something was bothering her. You hesitated to go over; unsure if she was actually needing someone to talk to or just in her own world. That was until you felt a push on you back towards her, noticing it was Yunjin when you twirled around and she gave you a wink.

"He-hey Zuha. Are you um... you ready for your first show here in America?" She finally looked up; though she looks broken out of a trance.

"Yeah I'm just nervous I guess. All new people. New dances we haven't done in front of crowds yet. I don't know. What if I fail, ya know?" She curls her knees up to her chest holding them close.

You squat in front of her, gently pushing them down and holding her hands. "And what if the greatest dancer I know goes out there and kills it while looking this amazing to boot? Don't worry bout what could happen. You're amazing and the fans adore you. Even if you fall on something you know they, along with the girls, will still have your back. I'll have your back too. Anything you need after the show I'll be here waiting okay?"

She blushed deeply and looked down before lunging into you for a hug. "I'm so glad we hired you, Y/N. Thank you..." she quickly got up and went to the makeup chair with a heavy blush. You stood up before Yunjin appeared in front of you.

"Now, I'm not expecting a thank you. Buttttttt, I do like the ice cream from that restaurant just down the road from our dorm. Hint hint from Cupid Yunjin." she lightly smacked your shoulder.

"You're impressively full of yourself, ya know that? I'll take note. But what exactly would I be thanking you for, Mrs. Cupid?"

"Well sheeeeee" Yunjin points toward Kazuha in the makeup chair "owe's me one for getting the person she obviously get's butterflies around closer to her in her time of internal panic. And youuuuu" she points a finger lightly in your shoulder "owe me one for, hopefully one day, helping you realize how great that girl is and being her reason for gaining her wings of confidence back. And SOMEONE will owe me one in the end for having to deal with both of you two dense women."