Chapter 2

I arrive in Forks, Washington a town that rains all the time. I hate it here so bad. I miss Cauis. I hope he is okay and not mad. My dad is quiet man and doesn't talk much.

We arrived at his house. It was a 2 bedroom and 1 bathroom. It was nothing compared to the castle. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out to see a text message from Cauis.

I responded with a sad face. I got my stuff in the room and just sat on my bed until my phone rang. I answered the phone.

"Hey my king." I answered.

"Hey my queen." Cauis replied.

"I need to speak to you" I said.

"What's going on?' Cauis replied.

"How would you feel like a long distance relationship?"

"If it's for you I'll do it. Why? Where are you?"

"Forks Washington."

"I'm sending Jane to look after you until you graduate"

"Is she enrolling in school?"

"No. She will be in distance watching over you."

"Okay my King."

We talked a little bit then we disconnected the call. I went to bed for school tomorrow.

Tomorrow first day of school. A new school. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I woke up to my alarm going off for school. I checked my phone finding text message from Cauis. I smiled and replied.

Got up and get in the shower and get dressed. Walks down stairs. Charlie already left for work.

Grabbed some food and left for school. Got into my car that was delivered to me by Cauis. I smiled as I see the note on the seat.

Got into the car and drove to school in my new Ford Mustang.