ᯓ★ 000

—PAST—

Your small feet drag across the pale tile floor of a hospital, creating a muffled sound from your socks. As you're walking, white surrounds you completely and you freeze. Your vision goes hazy as all noises and commotion fade, leaving your head blank. Your knees hit the floor and a small shock of pain went through your body. You couldn't see anything and confusion was quickly taking over, until you were promptly hit in the chest with an unknown object.

Your vision thankfully cleared and any remaining brain fog disappeared as you stared at the object that now rested on the floor. It was a bright white teddy bear, with sparkling eyes and soft looking fur. You picked up the bear as footsteps pattered towards you, glancing up, you were met with a young child around your age.

"You found Teddy!" the boy exclaimed, quickly grabbing the animal from your hands.
"Was he lost ..?" you ask, utterly confused as you're positive the stuffed animal was thrown at you.
"Ehh sorta !! I threw him across the hall but for a second i didn't see him, it was scary!"

"You threw...the teddy bear... across the hall... what for??"

He blinks at you blankly, and you figured if you could read his thoughts— which you can't, unfortunately— it would be something like;

' that's such a stupid question !! everyone throws teddy bears across hospital hallways! duh !!!!'

But after a couple more blinks, the child explains that he was just bored, and to be fair, you can't blame him. After a few weeks of being in the hospital, you were very bored also.

"How long have you been here?" you ask him. You hadn't seen him before, so you figured he was recently admitted. But since there were separate rooms and the hospital was huge, it's possible he'd been here as long as you, or longer. But that's not the case,

"Since yesterday," the boy answers, before launching into a long story about how he had suddenly got sick with the flu, and it got so bad his parents had to bring him to the hospital. At the end, he also introduces himself.
"What's your name? Mine is Yujin, Han Yujin !"

"Y/N L/N."

🐰🍭🌈🍡🐾🎀🍰
_____________