Chapter-1 { Desloation}

❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀ "𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮; 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞." ❀ꗥ~ꗥ❀

Word Count : 679

⋘══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════⋙

Author's pov 

Slowly, the water droplets were drenching her completely. Her tears mixed with the water droplets and made their way down the drip from her. She stood there like a lifeless person, soaked in the water that was completely pouring from the shower head. Disgust, anger, and hatred had taken over her. 

She felt remorseful, wishing she could reverse time and make everything right as it had been in the past. Her best friend, whom she considered her other half, was now her biggest foe. Her knees were getting weaker, and the sadness was visible on her face. Her tears persisted in falling.

Her knees gave up; she fell to the floor, sobbing louder. She buried her face in her tiny palms. The banging on the door became louder with each passing second. The person she had the most fear for was him.

She couldn't move herself. She didn't know what was happening around her. She was constantly shedding tears. With a bang, the room door opened, and he stood there with a concerned expression. As he approached her, he kneeled down to match her level. Stroking her hair slowly with his long fingers, he gently spoke.

"Yn, look at me." Hearing his voice, the girl trembled with fear. She looked up and then backed away, clenching the hem of the white shirt in her fragile fingers. Her eyes were swollen, her face was red, and her hair was messy. And then her continuous sobbing broke his heart.

Sighing heavily, he extended his hands towards her, but her reply made his heart shatter into pieces. He never desired to see her in this state, as he feared him, his touch, and his voice.

"Please, it's hurting; don't." 

"I'm not going to touch you, sweetheart. Come to me." But she didn't bulge to move. He looked at her, gesturing his hand towards her, but she shook her head. He took a deep breath and picked up her drenched body in his arms. Placing her down on the soft mattress, he gave her a dress.

"Change in it, Yn." But not getting a response, he again spoke.

"You wanted to meet Eunwoo, right?" His words brought her back to life, and she instantly nodded her head.

"Then you had to get ready, right?" He said this and exited the room, keeping the dress nearby.

The hope is to meet the person she loves. Her innocent soul had a desire to be free from him, but she was unaware that he was planning something else. His approach to taking her to her lover was detrimental to both of them.

Time Skips

Her eyebrows came together, and her expression was questionable when the car stopped in front of an old building. With a dark smirk on his lips, he stepped down. Staring at the building for some good minutes, she finally asked him.

"Where are we?" Gancing towards her he spoke

"You wanted to meet Eunwoo. Right here you go. He is in." He stated this, directing his hands towards the entrance. Although she sensed something was off, she still wanted to meet him, so she followed him. 

Stopping in front of a dark room, he tugged his hands in the pockets of his jeans, and his eyes just stared at the person tied to the chair with a dirty smirk on his face. As the light flashed, Yn widened her eyes and couldn't say anything else except for one word.

"E-Eunwoo"..

⋘══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════⋙

Hello Sweetheart....!!!!!

How have you been doing..? Did you liked the story..? Hope you would have liked it; if it was boring then please let me know. I will try my best to make it more engaging and interesting from the next chapter.......

Please dont forgot to vote, comment, and follow because your small efforts bring a smile to my face in my worst going day and it give me inspiration to write from all my heart.......

I love you all, Thankyou for reading...♡♡

—Aashvi