Chapter 11

When I glanced at Leto next to me, his expression didn't look too good and appeared to be quite lost.

In fact, there was a rumour that there had only been one person who scored perfectly in the Lexley Academy, where talented students attend.

It wasn't strange for Leto to have a hard time. Naturally, I was also having a hard time.

Who on earth scored perfectly? Once again, I became curious. What kind of monster is that......I placed down my pen, leaving the last question unsolved.

I had completed enough and it didn't seem like there was anything else I could work on anymore. Finished, Leto also placed his pen down and only checked the last question he had solved.

He appeared to solve the last question, as his answer sheet was filled up. I got up first. There were already about half of the students left in the classroom.

I left the classroom first and waited for Leto. Fortunately, he came out within a few minutes.

His complexion was dark. Seeing him sighing deeply as he came out, it didn't seem like he did well on that exam.

"Shall we go to the cafeteria?"

I didn't even bother asking him about the exam. We headed to the cafeteria for lunch.

The students who finished the exam had already begun to talk about the exam. The noise inside the cafeteria became louder than usual

"How was the exam, Leah?"

"......Sigh."

"I see."

"You?"

"......Can I curse?"

"I fully understand how you feel."

That was our only conversation. Apart from that, we did not disturb each other. The main reason being that we had no power left in us to bother.

The Lexley Academy exams were intense and difficult. It wasn't just us, other students have complained to me as well.

"Great job, Leah!"

When I handed Leto an orange juice, he smiled and reached his arm out.

There were dark circles on Leto's face from how hard he worked.

But looking at his smile, Leto seemed happy after the exam was over.

Now, you can rest in the dorm......