Chapter 2

Namjoon POV-

I was currently on my motorcycle running from the police. I could hear the whaling of the sirens as I turned every corner.

I made a sharp turn and got on the main road, while the police were still right behind me.

"What's going on?" I heard a voice say through my earpiece that I wore to every mission. I had to respond quickly so that I didn't get distracted and crash.
"Police everywhere, send a distraction" I quickly answered when I saw there were more police coming towards me from the front.

It was to late to stop now, so I made another sharp turn. I made so many turns, and ended up in a rich neighborhood. Like most rich neighborhoods there were big fancy houses, but only one had a light on inside.

I could see inside that mansions window from where I was standing, it looked like the room with a light on was a bedroom. Although that was a pretty big room from what I could see, it even had its own balcony.

It was also the biggest mansion in the neighborhood. As I was wondering who lives there, I heard sirens coming. I quickly dashed towards the mansion and hid behind a bush in front of the kitchen window.

I watched as the police car slowly drove by, but never actually stopped. As I was about to make a run for it, I saw a man standing inside the kitchen. It looked like he had a cup of coffee in his hand, along with a tired expression on his face.

He looked exhausted, but he also looked familiar some how. As I was trying to figure it out, suddenly the thought hit me 'that is that wealthy politician Mr. Choi.' I whispered as a smile grew on my face. I quickly tapped my earpiece and began to speak
"I have our next mission".

I walked away from the mansion, of course I wasn't going to Rob the place tonight. He is a politician, he won't be home in the evenings. It will be best to do it then.