Chapter1: My dream

"Some friends are met in a way .
To make life like shining ray."

Amber's POV
I was returning from school to home. I don't like my school . I had asked dad to make my school distant but he keeps saying just this last year but that last year didn't came.I am now last year of my high school . I hate my parents because I'm their single child and they don't even have time for one. I wonder what will happen if I had sibling.

I'm tired good for nothing . I have plan of eating and sleeping. If I will have enough energy then I will watch something but I need to reach home .
Sometimes I wonder is there student in school like me who don't like to go to school .

Time skip : he reached his home

(His house located in back of city)I'm having crazy headache

I'm having crazy headache. I'm going to sleep. I don't have energy to wait for maid to make something. I just slept in my school dress.

In his dream

"What am I hearing you can't even keep her safe ?" I said to one of the minister in hall.
"Sorry devil , prince is trying to get his princess " he replied
"Who is gonna use sir in the sentence?........... what did you say his princess.................. she is fucking mine , Don't dare you call her of someone else's. "
"Sorry sir I won't I will ask solider to protect area properly." He replied

Then moment later I heard 2 slave whispering
" He is devil because of her if she leaves again he will become Amber again "
"Yeah it would better for world if it happens I wish prince find princess before him" other said .

In real world
Ah that dream was so good . It would have been much better if I would be devil of the world . I would rule the world.

I hear my phone ringing. It was from my fucking illegitimate child. I think I should have abandoned him long time before .

"Hello bro Are you going to be my badminton player for today's tournament pls , my teammate got his knee injured. "He asked

"What is the timming of tournament? " I asked him instead of replying

"Thank you timming is 5 pm after 30 min , I'm coming to pick after 5 minutes "He said in hurried

I tried to take fun of him " I didn't say yes yet"

"Bro pls , I will give you sweet kiss" He said to convince me

"Okay -okay don't tense I'm coming but not because of your kiss " I said while cutting without waiting for reply.

I changed into my badminton shorts. I know is playing for direct audition in state level from long time . I am ready .

(In the car )

"Who is the chief guest of event ?"I asked him.
"PV sindhu , she was just exploring the state but organizers convince her to be chief guest ." He said while driving.

I just admired the badminton kit . He had bought for us to play . Suddenly I thought to tell him about my dream.
He listened to me silently. He is thinking something, ik afterall he is only my friend.

"Let's find the princess of prince ....I mean princess of you . Tell me about her face structure. " He replied as expected. I just need clarification from doctor that he is nuisance.

"Idiot I told you I don't saw her and it was dream not real life. How can I be devil of world just because I met her ? This is nonsense." I said in annoying mood . I cared the badminton in my hand.

"See you will meet someone like her who will make you happy atleast. " He said with big smile . I know I just need to broke his teeth . I glared him.

He silently drived till he reached . He directed me towards the court . I gave him my documents required for the match . He asked me to wait . I was watching other badminton player sit . I asked my illegitimate child I'm mean Alex about our turn . We need to wait for 6 matches of singles and doubles each .

I started scrolling through my instagram. I created just to get updated . While scrolling I saw beautiful picture. I read caption states my art flutter my heart . So I'm its painting not picture . Picture was so beautiful if I can buy it for the money I had then I would have . I comment on post for price .

 I comment on post for price

Alex called me . I went and played along him . Ofcource we won the match from score 21/15. They were not much tough but I don't want them to notice me as state player . Therefore I played normal . At end I was feeling boring so ended the match with one drop and one slice shot.Next round will held tomorrow at same time and place.

At usual we went to eat some fast food after we won the matches . I ordered spring roll and Alex ordered Momos . We ate the food while following rule of eat friends food . I ate up to my mouth .
I am tired that much that I don't have the energy to complete file . I will call someone and give them money to do it for me . Ofcource money do everything.

------------------------------------------------------------
Author note
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
I hope you will the chapter . Give suggestions for the next chapter .
Give comments on Alex and Amber.
Word count :900