Without me?

"Go away!" Fourth said with a cute pout on his face as he turned his back on Gemini.

"Aw, what now Fotfot, what did I do?"
Gemini asked as he tried to turn Fourth towards him, But failed miserably.

"Don't touch me. I'm sulking." Fourth said as he yanked Gemini's hand away from his shoulders.

Gemini chuckled. Cute Fotfot was sulking.

"Ok, ok. But can you atleast tell me why you're sulking, Nong si?"
Gemini used the magic words, which somehow always worked on Fourth.

Fourth slowly turned towards him with the same cute pout on his lips.

"All you do is scold me wherever we go. In front of everyone. Just because you asked me out first does not mean you can boss me over." Fourth said with a childish lisp as he crossed his hands against his chest.

Gemini giggled. Seriously? That was why he's mad?

"And now you even laugh at me. I hate you!" Fourth said as he threw a pillow at Gemini, which he dodged very efficiently. Man was experienced.

"Aow, fotfot. But things you do outside are also not meant to be done na. And when I tell you not to do it, you still won't stop. What else can I do na?" Gemini said with the softest and the most convincing tone, Because if he didn't use it, he would already be cleaning the toilet by now.

"You can tell me after we are home too! Why do you scold me in front of everyone?!" Fourth said in an agitated tone.

"Ohoo. Fot it's not possible most of the times. For instance, you remember that day we went to the mall and I bought you ice cream? That ice cream was all over your mouth and you literally wiped it on my t-shirt. And then you bit my hand. What could I do at that moment? I had to scold you to get your mouth off my hand. I was hurting na." Gemini said going towards Fourth, trying to pacify him.

"No! Don't touch me you lizard! Fuck off!" Fourth said as he showed Gemini his ring finger, instead of the middle one.

Gemini might get angry if I do bad things, Fourth thought.

"Ai'Fourth. This is enough. Come hug me." Gemini said with a stern voice, hoping he could get Fourth to give in.

"First go clean the toilet." Fourth said, and Gemini knew he was being punished. His stern face quickly changed into a pleading one, he really didn't want to end the day by cleaning the toilet. He had done that yesterday too. Not again.

The toilet was literally shining. He had been cleaning it atleast twice a day. But I mean, he deserved it.

You cannot mistreat nong Fotfot, can you?

"Fotfot, I cleaned it just today morning it's shining already I'm sorry na." Gemini said holding both his ears, not making eye contact with Fourth because he knew was darting death from his eyes.

"Fine. Go heat the couch. You're sleeping there today!" Fourth said as he went to their room and locked Gemini out.

Gemini sighed. It's fine. It's just one day without Fourth. Again.

Gemini had to receive these hellish punishments from Fourth every now and then. At the same time, he just couldn't control himself from teasing him. His boyfriend was cute after all.

Gemini took a pillow with Fourth's picture on it and hugged it to sleep.

The couch was soft enough for the both of them.

Gemini and the pillow printed with Fourth's picture.

On the other hand, Fourth was tossing and turning on the bed.
The lights were on.
He couldn't sleep without his Gemgem scooping him in his arms.

After a while of denial, he gave up on the thought that he could sleep without Gemini by his side.

He tip toed outside the bedroom to see if Gemini was awake. Well, he wasn't.

He was sleeping soundly like a little baby scooping the pillow with Fourth's picture in his arms.

Fucking pillow. Fourth thought, completely ignoring the fact that his own picture was printed on that pillow.

He went up to Gemini and carefully lay down beside him in the space on the couch. He hugged Gemini's back and nuzzled his face in the back of his neck and tried to go to sleep.

"Can't sleep?" Gemini said with a hoarse voice.

"No" Fourth said in a tiny voice, not taking his head out from Gemini's back. He was glued to him.

Gemini chuckled. He turned to the other side facing Fourth.

The lights were off but Fourth's eyes seemed to be lighting up the entire room- Oops. They had already lightened up Gemini's life.

Fourth guiltily stared into Gemini's eyes that were looking at him. More like adoring him.

"I'm sorry." Fourth said as he hugged Gemini and buried his face in his chest. Gemini wrapped his hands around Fourth's tiny body, scooping him in his arms like he does every night. There wasn't a penny piece between them. Not even air had sufficient enough space to pass through.

"I think we both are enduring my punishment tonight?" Gemini said as he smiled, giving a long kiss on Fourth's forehead.

"Hm" Fourth simply hummed before he fell asleep in Gemini's arms.
He felt safe. He felt loved. He felt alive. With this man whose arms and heart wrapped around his being.

It was him. All the time.

I know I'm yours, only yours

I know I'm yours, only yours. And that's enough.