Too small?

"Gem, I'm gonna go out with p'joomg and Ford. I'll be back in a while ok?" Fourth told Gemini as he placed a kiss on his lips and started walking towards the door in a hurry.

But before he could step a foot out of the house, he was pulled in by the hand of a certain someone.

"Its too small." Gemini uttered, without letting go of Fourth's wrist.

Fourth looked down at his nether regions, totally unconvinced.

"Rubbish. I'm 7 inches." Fourth said
Looking back at Gemini.

Gemini looked at Fourth's lower half, and back up at him.

"First of all, that's not what I'm talking about. Second of all, Stop being so delusional. You're just 6 inches big." Gemini said, pulling Fourth on the couch next to him.

"What." Fourth asked with an exasperated sigh. Does he always have a problem with everything? Yes.

"Your shorts. They're too small." Gemini said with a frown.

Fourth looked at what he was wearing.

"How long do you expect shorts to be Gem? The word itself explains that it's supposed to be small." Fourth said, rolling his eyes. Gemini can be very unreasonable sometimes.

"Ok fine. Then just wear trousers or something." Gemini said, switching in the television.

Fourth stared at Gemini with an annoyed look while Gemini was busy laughing and giggling watching TV.

Fourth rolled his eyes again, and turned Gemini's face towards him with his hand.

"No." Fourth said. He didn't want to change into trousers. It was hot enough already.

Gemini locked a firm gaze into Fourth's eyes and leaned forward.
"Yes."

"Gemini... I'm just going for a night out! You can't be doing this. It's ridiculous." Fourth whined.

"Ok fine then. As you wish." Gemini said, unbuttoning his shirt one by one...

"HEY! wh- what are you doing don't go out there!" Fourth tried stopping Gemini as he went out towards the balcony with that completely unbuttoned shirt.

"Nah. Fourth I get you. It feels nice to be free. You go enjoy your night out. I'll call the babes over." Gemini said as he took out his phone, with an intention to dial up his 'babes'.

Fourth was red with anger. How dare he even say that in front of him.

But Fourth was not going to give in no matter what.

Before his impulsive self burst out, Fourth gained composure, finding a fit reply to smash Gemini with.

"The babes? Oh. Which ones? The Sarah group or that other one... what was their name again?"

Fourth happened to say the name 'Sarah' since she was his best friend, and knew she wouldn't mind even if Gemini snitched on him. She adored GeminiFourth too, and Fourth knew that quite well with all the teasing he received from her.

Gemini's teasing face instantly turned into a frown. Why did Fourth come up with her name? They're friends right? But Gemini decided to keep it in.

"Um yeah. The 'Sarah' group. Why, don't feel like leaving anymore?" Gemini asked, with a smirk ready to tease Fourth.

"Nothing like that. I'm off." Fourth said, turning around, before he heard a shuffle of clothes behind him.

Fourth instantly turned around only to see Gemini Norawit Titicharoenrak standing with only boxers in front of a nineteenth floor balcony, giving a certain view to everyone.